[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why are the protestantoids so disgusting?

>be Titus Oates
>be a protestant priest
>lie to the king that there's a catholic conspiracy to assassinate him
>15 people killed because of his lies in the most barbaric way known to humanity (hanged, drawn and quartered)
>the deception is revealed
>only spend 4 years in prison
>get back your state pension as soon as you're released

Btw I'm not Catholic, I'm an Orthodawg.
>>
the perfidity and treason of that so-called p*rl**m*nt never ceases to astound and harden me against the Orange menace

truly the IHS never did nothing wrong, all their haters rely on slander and perjury
>>
>Popish plot throws Charles off his game, preventing him from stabilizing his reign
>wakes everyone up to the fact that James is an obvious c*thcuck pig who should never be allowed to reign
>news of the plot wakes up the colonies to the fact that they're tied to whatever goes down in London with the succession, leading them to more vigorously demand their rights as Englishmen
>Exclusion Bill lays the groundwork for Marlborough and the boys to invite William to take over once they desert James for showing his hand as a c*thcuck
>Revolution of '88 spreads to the colonies and plants the seeds of future independence
"It seems my superiority has led to some controversy"
>>
bump
>>
>>16804711
Holy shit, I can't believe they did this to the Quaker Oates guy
>>
>be catholic
>be a heretic
Why is this?
>>
>>16807208
punishment for farting too much

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.