[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693220594818332.png (41 KB, 640x386)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>Amen, I say to you, among those born of women there has been none greater than John the Baptist; yet the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
>From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent are taking it by force.
>All the prophets and the law prophesied up to the time of John.
>And if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah, the one who is to come.

So, John and Elijah are the same person?
>>
>>16804828
Of course, that’s why John the Baptists says in the Gospel of John
>They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.”
>>
>>16804832
>of course
Don't answer like a fucking retarded nigger.
>>
>>16804880
Cry fag
>>
>>16804881
So, are you saying that Jesus lied?

>All the prophets and the law 10 prophesied up to the time of John.
>And if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah, the one who is to come.
>>
>>16804924
Elijah defeated the whore queen Jezebel herself and defeated the whore godddess Asherah and the impostor god baal, while on the run and persecuted for 3 years. God did not let him die, he sent ravens with bread and meat to feed him when he was hungry and in hiding, made the oil and flour of a poor widow he was taking refuge with never run out so she could feed him. God loved him so much that when Elijah begged God for death because he was so tired of all the suffering God instead took him to heaven alive to be rewarded for his faith.

After doing all this to save him from death it makes no sense that God would send him back to earth and let him be beheaded by an adulteress queen.
>>
>>16804924
I’m saying that your books are lies chud.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.