[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: smug_pepe.png (280 KB, 600x600)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
God is perfect so he doesn't need believers.
>>
>>16804957
Correct.

He still wants them though.
>>
>>16804966
God is perfect so he has no wants or desires.
>>
File: 1716989337443233.png (95 KB, 419x350)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>16804990
Abrahamoids worship the demiurge
>>
>>16805178
The Gn*tics lost, get over it.
>>
>>16804990
There is no reason that desiring something means you aren’t perfect.
Artificial parameter.
>>
>>16805221
Of course it does, it means you lack something and are incomplete.
>>
>>16804957
He doesn't. Believing in God only benefits you. God alone was more than enough before he created existence. Worshipping God is a privilege that only benefits you, you're the one who gets to gain access to the amazing wisdom, knowledge, love and blessings of God. The one who knows everything about everything and can advice you about anything better than anyone and guide you through the perfect path to any destination.

If God is on your corner who can stand a chance against you? Who can sneak up on you and surprise you? Who can God not see coming? He knew of their plans before they began planning. God can warn you about dangers months or years in advance, he can prepare you for any situation before you are faced with it, when a problem arrives you realize he had already solved it. He gives you the keys before you even know about the lock. He fills your inventory with all the tools you need before you even know you need them.

Things go so well for you, you have such great luck and you win so flawlessly every single battle that the world starts thinking you must be cheating and hating on you.

5 of you beat 100 and 100 of you beat 1000. Eventually your enemies just stop trying and just bow down.
>>
>>16805217
There were no "gnostics" that's an ad hoc cope term invented by chrsitians to distance themselves from their subversive degenerate roots. I'm not even religious retard, I agree with OPs statement
>>
>>16804957
That's not what is says in the Bible.
>>
>>16805259
What makes you think the Bible is perfect and has perfect knowledge?
>>
>>16804957
You don't need a child. That doesn't me you can't want and love a child.
>>
>>16805274
Want implies lack. How can God be perfect and lack?
>>
>>16805279
>Want implies lack
Not really. You can't want something while having everything. Otherwise God would just stay still and do nothing.
>>
>>16805268
Oh I guess op is talking about a different god.
>>
>>16805288
That's what enlightened people do.
>>
>>16805288
>God would just stay still and do nothing.
Yes. Where's the issue
>>
>>16805298
Yea, the real one.
>>
>>16805301
>>16805299
The problem is that you think God doesn't actually want to do anything that he can already do in a snap of a fingers.
>>
>>16805326
>The problem is that you think God doesn't actually want to do anything
I think that all that God does is done. He is fulfilled
>>
>>16805259
When you say bible are you referring to the entire thing or just the new testsment?
>>
>>16805353
Well, I was told it's the same God in both.
>>
>>16805357
But if you have never read the old yourself then how do you know the new is telling the truth when it speaks about the old?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.