[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 452665e0-40cd.png (2.32 MB, 1024x1024)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
Look anons, I have this question that, no matter how controversial and conflictive it may be, I can't help but ask myself. I feel like I'm missing some elemental factor and that you can answer me.

As humans we have always been highly social and emotional beings, kisses, caresses, hugs, pampering, and sexual stimulation also fits.

You know where I'm going. Why has humanity almost always rejected incest and pedophilia so much if it can fall into a category of human affection?

The question repels me but I still find it curious that such rejection occurred in so many cultures. In any case, do you know if there were exceptions? Well, explain to me what causes it to be reliably rejected.
>>
>>16805703
>Why has humanity almost always rejected incest and pedophilia so much if it can fall into a category of human affection?
Has it? Incest and the negative consequences that can result are well attested to. Afaik the pearl clutching over pedos is a relatively recent development.
>>
>>16805713
Endogamy is a thing for sure, but beyond that, never used it as an expression of love itself?
>Afaik the pearl clutching over pedos is a relatively recent development.
It's new, care to extend?
>>
why nobody like incest? potato babies. why nobody like pedophilia? children don't have developed bodies, being attracted to them is gross and wrong.
>>
People probably just saw what happens to kids who get fucked and how they turn into the worst dregs of society and then said "okay, this is wrong". That at least goes for the societies that did recognise it. Some cultures like abo Australians just kept doing it forever and look at how they turned out.
>>
>>16807252
Incest without reproduction can be a thing. history rejects incest solely because endogamy?
>>
>>16805703
Most people aren't incestuous because the the thought of having sex with your close family members is revolting to most.
>>
>>16807498
Yes, the thing is why? Why does this repulsion happen?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.