[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Socrates2.png (177 KB, 406x599)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
If he tried that pedantic shit with me I would knock his faggot ass out
>>
why?
>>
>>16806383
>t. Nietzsche
>>
I don't understand people who jerk off Socrates. He was literally an annoying little faggot, he was also (probably, along with Plato) a crypto-spartan sympathizer. He spent his entire life according to the sources being the most unredeemable annoying faggot imaginable, pissing off everyone in Athens. Why would he spend so much time upsetting the status quo and pissing off the aristocrats of Athens if he didn't have some sort of affinity for Sparta? And that's if he even existed, which he probably didn't, but you look at Plato and his platonic view or history and its the same shit. Thank God we eventually got Aristotle, someone with something to contribute intellectually to the world instead of "I'm just asking questions bro" and "dude my hecking forms man check out these forms dude oh my onions"

Socrates and Plato were faggots
>>
>>16806383
>>16806601
>being this mad at being asked basic questions
>>
>>16806383
Yeah you could do that, but then you have lost the debate.
>>
>>16806383
No you wouldn't have, because he wasn't real.
>>
>>16806383
If Socrates actually made faggots seethe this hard irl I might start liking him.
>>
>>16806752
Who was more real, Jesus or Socrates?
>>
>>16806893
Jesus probably

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.