[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am a gnostic who:
Believes Christianity is a valid form of salvation
Buddhism as well
Paganism and Zoroastrianism as well
Hates the Orthodox and orthodogsy
Favorite work is thunder, perfect mind
Prays daily
Fasts from time to time
Gives alms to the poor
What do you think about me?
>>
>>>/x/
>>
File: Pieter_Bruegel_d._Ä._035.jpg (315 KB, 1280x1264)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
You aren't a gnostic.
You care about what anonymous people think about you on this material plain.
>>
>>16806669
Yeah I'm not gnostic. But I don't care what others think. You are still not even on the beginning of the path, blinded by hate and judgemental views.
>>
>>16806682
There’s nothing more gnostic than telling someone they are “blinded by hate and judgmental views” on none other than 4chan.
>>
>>16806753
Is this post ironic or genuine?
>>
>>16806616
>gnostic
>hates gnostics
many such cases
>>
File: shitpost.jpg (790 KB, 1797x1000)
790 KB
790 KB JPG
>in the early morning hours of July 1, 1863, a pair of time portals opens up over rural Pennsylvania, swallowing up the 75,000-strong Confederate Army of Northern Virginia (including J.E.B. Stuart and his cavalry) and 90,000-strong Union Army of the Potomac, with all of their men, equipment, and supplies
>both armies awaken a few hours later to find themselves in the universe of the Studio Ghibli film of your choice
>completely cut off, with no way of returning home, commanding Robert E. Lee and George Meade both mutually decide "fuck it", this strange alien world is as good of a place as any for the climatic battle of the American Civil War
>slavery, States' Rights, secession, Anne Frank's pregnancy, all of it will be decided here
>the resident strong female lead characters of this universe and their friends have no idea who these retards are or why they're fighting, they literally just showed up out of the blue (and grey) and started shooting each other
>they may take sides in this titanic struggle, they may not

Will the 20th Maine make their famous charge down Poppy Hill?

Will Dan Sickles' horse shit on Sophie's flower garden before the whole thing is trampled under the boots of his division?

Will General Longstreet use the God Warrior to incinerate the entire Irish Brigade as they're running a train on Nausicaa?

Will superstitious New England troops burn Kiki at the stake for being a witch?

Will General Lee, ever so the gentleman, pull out his sword and duel Cob to stop him killing Therru?

Will trigger-happy Union sentries shoot Pazu after mistaking his mining cap for a Confederate kepi? Will actual Confederates comfort a grieving Sheeta by running a train on her?

Will General Hood save Ashitaka from the Boar from Princess Mononoke by blasting it to atoms with a cannon? Will the Forest God blob simply absorb both armies mid-battle after they shot it, thinking it was fresh breakfast?

It's all up to you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.