[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 312280627-1349432105.jpg (133 KB, 1500x797)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
The christian girl
>virgin or at least low body count
>dresses like a woman
>ready for you to breed her fertile womb by age 20
>body unspoilt by tattoos or piercings
>supportive and will happily take a traditional housewife role
>only social media is an instagram account with 0 posts

The atheist AFAB
>plans on having at least 3 abortions
>15% of body surface covered in tattoos
>goes out in yoga pants, only dresses she owns are for the club
>doesn't want to tell you her body count
>puts her pronouns on her many social media accounts
At some point you have to ask, is it worth it?
>>
>>16806981
If you don’t believe you’re not going to keep up the act for long. Don’t defile a good person because you yourself are faithless and impure and hate those who reflect what you really are.
>>
>>16806981
I grew up in a Christian school. They all pretended to be saintly then went home and blew 20 year old dudes. They genuinely believed that blowing as many dudes as they wanted and taking it up the ass didn't tarnish their purity.
>>
File: 1704094586430174.jpg (119 KB, 1024x849)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>16807008
I had a chinese or some kind of asian friend that just out of the blue told me she took it up the ass because she wanted to remain a virgin

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.