[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: zeus_pjgg.png (303 KB, 350x469)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
All religions reflect what the believer in question would most prefer to be the truth about life, universe and everything.
When it comes down to it, this is the only reason to sincerely believe in any religion besides unthinking tradition/habit/inertia/etc.
This means that the believer is responsible for his beliefs; whatever he believes he must think is the best possible circumstance, and he should be able to explain why.
>>
>>16807418
My religion is Mathism.
It is based on Errors.

1/0 = Error
sqrt -1 = Error
tan90deg = Error

Mathism
>>
>>16807418
>>
>>16808269
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/errorist

synonym: atheist
>>
>>16807418
Based.
>>
>>16807418
>All religions reflect what the believer in question would most prefer to be the truth about life, universe and everything.
explain ragnarok
>Oh yes I would fucking love to live through a world-destroying apocalypse yes oh indeed that is my preferred truth
fuck off
>>
>>16809622
Thinking something is planned helps you cope with it, also there's a rebirth after ragnarok.
>>
>>16809633
>Thinking something is planned helps you cope with it
Odin literally goes insane because of the certainty of his death, so this is just stupid
>also there's a rebirth after ragnarok.
and also the rebirth of evil, represented by nithhoggr
so best case scenario is that another doomed world is reborn. Who would prefer that?
>>
>>16807418
Not true I was a coomer happily jacking away until I found out Christianity is true and after accepting it my desires changed to stop be a coomer
>>
>>16809654
>Not true I was a coomer happily jacking away until I found out Christianity is true and after accepting it my desires changed to stop be a coomer
*I was a coomer happily jacking away until I found out Christianity is true and after accepting it I'm a christian coomer
>>
>>16809654
How did you "find out", I'm curious
>>
>>16807418
I love eating pork, I grew up eating it. Pig's feet with beans is my favorite food ever. I love chops, ham and bacon, most of my favorite food contain pork. I gave up pork because I trusted God's advise and wanted to please him. There are many things I liked doing I had to give up to align with God's will. Many things I strongly believed in that I am now against because God is against it and I realized God's understanding was greater than mine. And through many experiences and understanding I learned to fear God. I still struggle with many things and fail all the time.

I worship the God of Abraham because I realized he is the true God not because his teachings aligned with my lifestyle, traditions or beliefs.

I
>>
>>16807418
>asiatics would rather the world not exist at all
>goblinos wish the world was ruled by a bloodthirsty serpent
>juden want to rule the world
>White people want Honor and Virtue serving a Just and Wise Fatherly King

This thread isnt what you thought it would be, but I am glad it is.
>>
>>16809933
>White people want to be worshipped.
FTFY
>>
>>16809933
>White people want everyone who doesn't obey them to be tortured for an eternity
Also the Asiatics are right, if we didn't exist, we wouldn't have any problems.
>>
>>16810253
>>White people want everyone who doesn't obey them to be tortured for an eternity
that idea is jewish in origin, white people merely adopted it.
White pagan religions usually punished people for being losers who didn't make anything of their lives, not for disobeying their masters
>>
>>16810246
>>16810253
White people's ethnic religion is Wotanism where everyone reveres virtue and honor.
you are mad because White people's desire for the world illustrates their innate biological superiority.
this makes you feel insecure and your brown "masculinity" is all you have left. Whites have completely emasculated you in all other ways.
now all you have is feeling like a man, larping like a man, as a tranny would.
You cant defeat White people in war
You cant defeat White people sexually
You wont out work White people

It must suck being (You)
>>
>>16810337
I'm Finnish with blonde hair and green eyes, I'm arguably white. Buddhism is the least dumb religion, everything else is just social control and thinking "life is hard so afterlife must be hard too".
>>
shit I got tricked into it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.