[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lll799977x.png (107 KB, 1093x686)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
Why does a so-called Christian want to knowingly kill off the natives of an island by spreading disease to it? Why does Christianity attract psychopaths?
>>
any religion attracts psychopaths pretending that others don't is stupid. one immoral Christian does not make the religion a psychopath magnet.
>>
>>16807720
>Seething over Based Miles
>>
File: orthodox.jpg (17 KB, 530x1000)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>16807734
*does nothing about slavic serfdom for 500 years and assists the tsarist state*
>>
>>16807720
It all sounds like defense to me
>>16807734
Don't think Miles is a Psychopath
>>16807743
Eastern Orthodoxy is a mere vehicle for countries to exercise their superiority, "my church has more followers and is better despite us supposedly being of equal standing, "my church is older", "my church is based, yours is crinbge" type of stuff. Fake denomination
>>
>>16807720
The last missionary who went there and died quarantined himself before going to prevent that very thing.
>>
>>16807734
>eternal damnation in the lore
>hurr we aren't psychopaths I swear, we totally don't get off to torture that no physical psychopath can comprehend nor create
>>
>yapping about armor
the arrows aren't made for your armor though
>>
>>16807720
>pepper spray
>out in the open space with strong winds
lel
>>
>>16807720
>medieval armor
>pepper spray
What weird LARP is this? He’s just going to end up with a hatchet in his skull and his corpse on a pike. There’s not even anything to gain going there. Complete waste of time except to fulfill whatever weird fantasy he has rolling around in his melon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.