[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4639.jpg (527 KB, 1125x1370)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
the latins were on the verge of establishing a second roman enpire but were too harsh on other haplogroups so were haplocursed. r-z93 exploited latins excessive brutality and ottomans dominated and most latins are now brown.
the aryans were on the verge of establishing a second skyfather empire but were too harsh on the local population so were haplocursed by the locals. N exploited the aryans excessive brutality and the N empire whatever it was dominated. stupid N was too smart for r1a-z93. this greatly displeases me.
>>
>>16808968
Touch grass
>>
>>16808976
I shall remember to pay respect to N in my haplo prayers.
>>
>>16808968
I remember your first threads, these now seem to carry way more weight in them. Care to elaborate on your findings, mention ydna if you want, but make sure to link it to a culture.
>>
>>16808968
>halpocursed

bro u need to go outside asap
>>
>>16809069
not OP here, but some times schizos are the best researchers, because they can see more than there is, included that what is hidden or has been forgotten

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.