[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (738 KB, 1268x1300)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
heaven is christianity
>Eternal life in God's presence
>Peace. Freedom from sin, suffering, and death
>Reunion with loved ones
heaven is Islam
>72 youthful virgins
>Garden full of luxuries, wine, honey, silk garment, fragrant atmosphere
Why is Islam so sensual? It's like a religion made for coombrain
>>
>>16809136
Christian Heaven is equally short-sighted, any eternal life would eventually be torture.
I think Buddhism and Hinduism got it right.
>>
Muhammad was a false prophet

>>16809191
Only from a lineal mortal perspective, not from a divine inmortal perspective
>>
>>16809136
>religion meant to sell to Romans stressed out from instability and crisis
>religion meant to sell to Arabs sick of having no bitches, no food and no water in the desert
>>
File: family.jpg (67 KB, 704x605)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>16809136
>spiritual incels
>spiritual gooners
abrahamism is fucked
>>
>>16809264
>divine inmortal perspective
No such thing.
If the eternity doesn't include wiping your memory periodically, given an eternity of time, you will have eventually experienced literally everything that is possible for someone to experience enough times to be massively bored, with no change possible.
There will be nothing new or interesting to look forward to ever again, and you would go mad and beg to be destroyed. Christian Heaven as it is would be pure insanity.
>>
>>16809191
Boredom is a bunch of chemicals in your brain. Alter the chemicals and you won't be bored.
>>
>>16809309
So I will get to be in an intoxicated state of some kind in order to be able to enjoy Eternal Bliss™?
Cool, do I get to choose the drugs?
>>
>>16809136
There’s no guarantee you’ll be reunited with family.
>>
>>16809136
72 virgins is a mistranslation. The word was used to mean grapes.
>>
>>16809707
No, the mistranslation is that hoors means hours. Mudslimes get 72 hours in heaven before being thrown into Hell as they deserve. They're made to experience heaven to better torture them mentally.
>>
>>16809136
Islamic heaven includes everything you listed for Christian heaven too. Therefore, Islamic heaven is better
>>
>>16809707
Fuck off with the taqiyya mohammed.
>>
>>16809707
Those better be some ripe af grapes
>>
>>16809707
I probably ate 72 grapes just today, that's like what, 2 clusters at most?
>>
>72 women
As a Christian I've never understood this. Why would you want that? Even assuming none of them argue or gossip since it's heaven; why would you want to have to listen to constant mindless chatter.

The thought makes me feel happy I'm an incel who's going to Heaven where I'll get a whole mansion to myself. I can invite some family and Jesus over when I'm bored but otherwise just chill and watch some One Piece. Kind of like now I guess except for no lusts to bother me.
>>
File: file.png (1.47 MB, 1024x768)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>16809297
I mean you'd be in the presence of the architect behind everything, the supreme being, he made everything interesting in this world who's to say he will stop making stuff when we reach the next?
>>
File: pisslam.jpg (51 KB, 1021x278)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>16809707
Why the fuck do they describe the pert perky breasts of the Hooris then? Do grapes have titties bruv?

sura 56:35–38
Lo! We have created them a (new) creation. And made them virgins, Lovers, friends, For those on the right hand; (Translation by Pickthall)

Indeed, We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creation. And made them virgins, Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age, For the companions of the right [who are] (Translation by Sahih International)

We have created (their Companions) of special creation. And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled), Beloved (by nature), equal in age, For the Companions of the Right Hand. (Translation by Yusuf Ali)

Qur’an 55:56 (also describing the condition of paradise):
In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni (Sahih International)
or Qur’an 37:48:
And with them (the dwellers of paradise) will be women with modest glances, with large, [beautiful] eyes,
>>
>>16811832
Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " (Sunan Ibn Majah, Book 39)
>>
>>16811835
>and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell.
That is serious hentai BDSM mind break shit here. Bring women form hell (who denied Allah in their life obviously) to rape them in Heavens to your pleasure.
>>
>>16809297
You think God could cure mortality but not boredom? And even if boredom was a concern, God is decribed as infinite and omnipotent, the experiences in heaven could be endlessly novel.
>>
>>16809136
Christianity does have physical rewards in heaven, like drinking wine.

"72 women" is a false hadith. There may be merely a couple for actual companionship, not just sensuality

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.