[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240701_110043.jpg (27 KB, 540x300)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
So, it's very clear that he didn't need to resign from office, he could have won his case.
>>
>>16809141
Tell me once and for all, /his/, was he a crook or was he not?
>>
He was going to be impeached regardless. He was too much of a coward to take that on the chin though.
>>
>>16809141
>>16809150
>>16809161
He resigned for the same reason Johnson didn't run. The CIA (mossad) threatened to kill him if he didn't. Kennedy was an example.
>>
File: 20220512_233747_IMG_4799.jpg (167 KB, 2560x1920)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>16810158
>USS Liberty/Mossad/JFK named DA JOOZ schizofag is still here
Never change, you glorious retard
>>
>>16809150
"Deepthroat" ie Felt, was an assistant FBI director Nixon had forced out in disgrace because he was like cartoonishly abusing his power.
4/5 Watergate thieves were active Ops directorate CIA agents. They conducted the robbery less than a week after Nixon warned Helms "I know what you did to Jack" and informed him the CIA was going to get a scorched earth audit and mass investigation and firing within the month.
Washington Post decides to give the biggest story in their history to a brand new reporter who joined the paper a couple weeks beforehand. Who had never worked in journalism before in his life. Because his entire career up until two weeks previously had been as a HUMINT guy for the Office of Naval Intelligence

>Nothing to see here, he was just a crook!
>>
>>16810214
source on all of those claims, bucko. Seems like you just have a bone to pick with the CIA
>>
>>16810194
Lol, you simply can't help responding. You guys would do better to just ignore it when people post the truth. Now you're just drawing attention to it.
>>
>>16810714
>Do my homework for me I am too dopamine addled to Google CIA + Watergate
It makes very little difference to me if you chose to remain ignorant.
>>
File: fb1.jpg (37 KB, 540x405)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>16810714
He does. He's a schizo lmao if he ever posts sources it's always some unhinged conspiracy author who was a sports radio host or some shit like Alex Jones. Literally picrel-type shit. Probably something to do with Bush "not remember where he was" lmao
>>
>>16810714
He's 100% right bout the plumbers ll being CI spooks. The main guy that planned watergate was the head CIA agent in the base of operations for bay of pigs
>>
>>16811032
>>16810988
Samefag. You always make the same retarded argument schizofag
>>
>>16811016
So I guess the official CIA website is also part of some massive anti-CIA conspiracy?
>>
>>16811043
look it up lbjnigger
>Before his association with Nixon's White House, E. Howard Hunt was a CIA operative who took part in the 1954 coup in Guatemala and the 1961 Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba. Hunt also wrote spy novels, and the character of Jim Phelps in the television series Mission Impossible (played by Peter Graves) was based on him.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81M00980R000600230023-6.pdf
>The CIA is furious with Hunt for having dragged in publicly into the Nixon mess.
>Now the CIA moved to finger Hunt and tie him to the JFK assassination. HSCA unexpectedly received an internal CIA memorandum a few weeks ago that the agency just happened to stumble across in its old files. It was dated 1966 and said in essence: 'Some day we will have to explain Hunt's presence in Dallas on November 22, 1963--the day President Kennedy was killed. Hunt is going to be hard put to explain this memo; and other things, before the TV cameras at the HSCA hearings.
>>
I see a clear cut solution and the way out
>>
>>16809141
Where in the constitution does it say a president can spy on an opposing political party?
>>
>>16811043
This would be a more interesting discussion if you weren't disabled.
>>
>>16811045
>summary of sensasionalist news pieces that might cause unfounded public unrest
So you have a problem with an agency responsible for homeland security doing its job? Lmao you fuckin retard
>>
>>16811071
>Now the CIA moved to finger Hunt and tie him to the JFK assassination
So they openly admitted to trying to sabotage his character by planting evidence. Nice.

>>16811823
Based, schizofags btfo'd
>>
E. HOWARD HUNT SAID IN FEDERAL COURT TUESDAY HE REGRETTED ORGANIZING THE WATERGATE BURGLARY

Under the Eisenhower Administration, this commitment was made to me, and through me to the Cuban exiles who were going to do the actual fighting. Then, in the midst of all that, there was a national election here in November, and the Administration changed.

the reason that the Bay of Pigs failed was that the original promise made by Eisenhower was not kept by the subsequent Administration. It allowed hostile air to wipe out the approaching invasion force.
>>
>>16809141
Nixon was too honorable for that, he did not want to burden the office of President with a lengthy legal case. He knew his job was about personal sacrifice and would not cling to it out of ego.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.