[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I just realized that everything we learned in school is a lie. Have you ever stopped to think about how the same people who control the government also control what gets taught in schools? It's all a conspiracy.

I mean, think about it. The Roman Empire wasn't as great as we're led to believe. They were basically just a bunch of savages who stole from other people and built their civilization on the backs of slaves. And don't even get me started on the "heroic" ancient Greeks. They were just a bunch of queers who loved to sacrifice people to their gods.

The Allies weren't heroes. They were just the ones who won the war because they had more resources and better technology. The Axis powers were actually fighting against imperialism and capitalism.

And what about all the "great" leaders we learn about in school? They were all just puppets controlled by behind-the-scenes power brokers. George Washington was basically a British stooge who was forced to lead a rebellion against his own country.
>>
>>16809372
>The Axis powers were actually fighting against imperialism
Lmao
>>
>>16809372
>I just realized that everything we learned in school is a lie.
>Have you ever stopped to think about how the same people who control the government also control what gets taught in schools?
Welcome to being 14 years old.

>And don't even get me started on the "heroic" ancient Greeks. They were just a bunch of queers who loved to sacrifice people to their gods.
>The Axis powers were actually fighting against imperialism and capitalism.
>George Washington was basically a British stooge who was forced to lead a rebellion against his own country.
Welcome to being retarded.
>>
>>16809408
>>16809796
((()))
>>
>>16810163
>>16809372
)))•(((
>>
the romans were pretty great, aside from being gay rapist pedophiles, but all their enemies were gay rapist pedophiles who also sacrificed babies
>>
It's worse than that. Almost everything is a lie. Even the shit that's real is lied about. You wouldn't believe how much "accepted history" is renaissance forgeries and Victorian propaganda.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.