[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718889220025354.png (253 KB, 1020x1040)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
Why did they win at everything of all history and are the best
>>
Brown Canadian jeet hands typed up this post.
>>
Geography
>>
>>16809682
For a Lovecraftian horror beyond reckoning this image is very well made, well done sharty
>>
>>16809682
They are losing big time right now.
>>
Anglo-Portuguese (NATO) quietly lost Goa and Hong Kong
>>
File: plato.png (1.31 MB, 1282x722)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>16809682
>Why did they win at everything of all history and are the best
The highest concentrations of purely white bloodlines have mostly been concentrated into northwest europe. It is race, and always has been.

There are countless places on earth with better geographic conditions than northwest europe but that is where civilization continued to grow in complexity and flourish, because that is the location of highest concentrations of white people.

You can even see how the center of civilization moved from around mediterranean to further north and west, following where white people remained most uncontaminated while the other races continuously bled north from africa and asia.
>>
by far the most repulsive basedjak i have ever seen, and i say this as someone who witnessed someone paint sojaks with his poop

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.