[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Russians finally manage to suspend the tsar from throne and abolish absolutism
>people were mostly positive about the revolution on many levels
>freedom of speech, freedom to write and publish, massive reneissance of russian culture
>trying to fix an army's problems while remaining buddies with the Antante
>government even organised a free election, wow, such a progress to Russia
>but then bolsheviggers get pissed they lost free election and held deputies as hostages to influence an election
>using instability in Russian post-revolution politics, bolsheviggers started Civil War
>years later they will claim to be le freedumbs fighters for le revolution albeit they were the ones who killed revolution.
>>
>okay, bolsheviggers, you were the winners in bloody Civil War, where you smashed democracy in the face, made truce with Germany and pissed of the Allies...
>also shooting ill Russian economy in a head with your bullshittery
>now you're the right men in charge of the country, what to do?
>bolsheniggers pretend to care and push "New Economic Policy" to accumulate wealth
>people believed them and started to recover, just for Lenin to shut it down in a few years, following collectivisation, mass migration and starvation
>>
>>16810664
Say thanks to the bolsheviggers, Russian people, with them you lost your way to democracy! And don't even get me started about their fraction wars and how they manage to kill not only their right-wing enemies, but all of their allies in the left side, while ruling a trainwreck of a country.
>>
File: original_20.jpg (123 KB, 700x498)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>16810664
What bolsheviggers do with all creative people, who supported revolution?
They had killed, imprisoned, kicked out many of them. Even those who supported not only first revolution, but even their blood-soaked victory in Civil war named "Revolution of 1917". Trust a bolshevigger - and you will be dead.
>>
>>16810664
Bolsheviggers were a terrorist organisation, creaed to one and only purpose of forcefully taking the rule of Russia. There should be no dealing with their manipulation, but it's all over now. Russia will forever remain in that Machiavellianism state, meaning that every power will be ceased in absolute, without any contestant, until another dictator dies and the new one rises. Bolsheviggers teached Russian serf that might makes right, and that's a tragedy.
>>
I think people who claim that Russia is unfixable because of the Bolsheviks or Soviet purges miss that they only set the social and intellectual views of the country back about 50 years, so to the freeing of the serfs. Now that they're gone (and there were liberalizing moments within their 70 year domination) we've seen a new development of liberalism and social democracy underneath the supposed new despotism of Putin. They're certainly backwards, but the Russians move fast when they want to.
>>
File: 1000015079.jpg (131 KB, 1024x759)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>16810664
I mean this one good thing they did. Those liberals deserved everything they got after what they did.
>>
>>16811035
>umm taking the country from disabled, corrupted to the core tsarist government and trying peacefully improve just it is le bad thing, you should have blown people up and start the mutiny
Bolsheviggers deserve every humiliation they recieve in 90's and after. To kill the country just to own le libs? Libs will kill your bolshevigger country for gigs too, sorry.
>>
>>16811035
Btw tsarists are not less retarded, shitting on democracy while being beaten up=lost Civil war pathetically. If they were not protofaschist dictators, Russia might not fell in communism
>>
>waaaah le libs taking away my rights to be blissful retard gambling in europe on my serfs money!
Tsar had it coming for decades. But that inbred "genius" went full larp as middle-age king thinking that Russia needs just him to exist for suriving. Where is your "I'm the Duma!" now?
>>
>>16811079
>>16811086
Reminder: The Khoumantang were Liberals who got rid of Confusionism in Chinese schools to replace Chinese traditions with liberal ideas of multiculturalism and tolerance.

Secular liberalism leads to Communism.
>>
>>16811103
Mental illness. Instead of adressing a real problem, you start to shizo theorizing about how your allies against red menace are actually commies.
>>
>>16810664
>>government even organised a free election, wow, such a progress to Russia
the bolsheviks did that
>>held deputies as hostages to influence an election
when?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.