[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: reagan_flags.jpg (883 KB, 3000x2337)
883 KB
883 KB JPG
did he really have dementia in office or is it memes?
>>
this thread is such a Trojan horse
>>
>announce Alzheimer's in 1994
>press: I KNEW IT I KNEW IT HE HAD OBVIOUS SIGNS IN 1989
>also press but more quietly: actually he didn't show signs though lol
>>
He was tired and a bit mentally checked out his last two years but no, he didn't have dementia at that point. It's most likely that that happened when he fell off a horse and got concussed the summer after leaving the White House. That did damage that probably caused him to develop dementia.
>>
>>16810793
He did. Once in the White House he thought he was still an actor in a film and started acting out scenes and had to be stopped from using tbe button
>>
>>16810793
No, a president having dementia has never happened before now.
>>
File: latest (1).jpg (19 KB, 333x250)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>16810905
>>
File: 1000015077.jpg (506 KB, 2560x1703)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>16810793
Real question: how come the best presidents had dementia?
>>
>>16811012
Date of this photo was March 6, 1984. They had been discussing arms control with the USSR and the other dude was Maine Senator Will Cohen.
>>
>>16811362
>Cohen
captcha:VAGPH
>>
>>16810793
Honestly we need more presidents with dementia from the get-go.
>>
He has dementia around the last half of his second term

Luckily it was clearly not the rapid kind, so he wasn’t any different from a normal old man prior (if he wasn’t the president I doubt they would have diagnosed him so soon)
>>
>>16810793
I don't get why he's the Republicans' JFK when he literally did everything that a modern-day moderate Democrat would do in his shoes. Like all you have to do is sprinkle in some LGBT/BLM shill babble.
Makes more sense to look up to Richard Nixon or even George W. Bush.
>>
>>16810793
Yes, it was basically a coup by his wife and chief of staff the last year or so.
>>
>>16811516
Because every boomer republican nostalgic politician is too young to remember president Eisenhower and Republican president except for Reagan was a massive loser in some way.
>Nixon got impeached and resigned in disgrace, even if he roflstomped McGovern during his reelection
>Ford was an unelected nobody that lost to Carter
>Bush Sr. Was a one term who lost to Bill Clinton
>Bush Jr. Has Iraq and the Recession which made Obama sweep in
Also before you ask, yes Trump is the Republican's Obama.
>>
>>16811466
he had Alzheimer's. that's pretty rapid, it only takes about 4 years to render the patient bedridden.
>>
>>16812414
but Reagan was diagnosed with AD in 1994 and lived for another decade
>>
>>16812445
To be fair they said he had AD but AD is hard to diagnose and you can't really prove it unless the brain is autopsied after death. It's quite misdiagnosed a lot of the time. The duration of a decade seems a bit long because AD is pretty rapid onset.
>>
>>16812452
'k. not familiar with the specifics.
>>
File: 1700440536784037.jpg (128 KB, 1024x1024)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>16810793
His debate performance was REALLY bad. His handlers and bootlickers have been swearing for years it's all politicized attacks, but after that debate even normies and apolitical people are saying he's unfit for higher office.

I don't even like the bastard and I pitied him all confused up there. It was bad.
>>
>>16812867
Alzheimer's Disease progresses quickly because it's a massive inflammatory destruction of brain tissue. The patient is totally incapacitated within four years.
>>
>>16811549
>Obama runs in economic reform
>Gives the Jewish banks trillions of dollars
>>
>>16810793
he did during the second 1/2 of his second term. And the democrats were in constant freak-out mode; complaining about all of the same things they are doing today

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.