[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1677194261710989.jpg (623 KB, 828x841)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
Is there any truth to the phrase "Blacks built america"?

Have African Americans created or destroyed more of the United States throughout history?
>>
>>16810961
Slave labour was pretty necessary to building essential infrastructure in the US
>>
>>
>>16810985
>RDT_20240629
The state of this board
>>
>>16810961
This is a stupid question and you should know that by now. Black slave labor was used for having a workforce that didn't need to be paid for, that much needn't be understated. But the architects, those ultimately responsible, were WASPs. Blacks have on destroyed more of America throughout its history in all sectors of life, except maybe music
>>
>>16810961
left sauce?
i want chubby muscle mommy dommy to feed me her milkies and kiss my wee wee goodnight
>>
>>16810979
really? What slave labor built up the Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, New York rail line?
>>
she's like a real life robert crumb character
>>
>>16810961
No there isn't. Picking cotton doesn't equal building infrastructure and having a vision.
>>
>>16810961
What does that question have anything to do with that picture?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.