[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image0.jpg (57 KB, 720x819)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
I promise this image is relevant mods. And please don't be retards about this too.
I need to ask politely, what is the historical between Catholicism and Fascism? I've heard claims on this board that you can't be a catholic and fascist because apparently the catholic church is directly at odds with nationalism, or that Christianity as non violent roots, can't be intertwined with the inherent militarism of fascism. It seems like a walking contradiction, yet some of the more Long term fascist (or fascist-like) regimes were catholic, so what gives
>>
>>16811123
I'm not sure where christianity fits into this, but roman catholicism is a pick and choose religion. It doesn't matter what you do or believe as long as you bend the knee to the basilisk See. Whatever you want it to be, it is, so why shouldn't it be fascist to some people?
>>
the catholic church has always supported fascists in spain and latam (probably other regions too) even tho they shouldnt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.