[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: simple-shrimple.gif (274 KB, 220x194)
274 KB
274 KB GIF
Is just what happens daily in this life. The Iraqi child who saw his family be gunned down and the american who shot them and returned home are humans, with souls, all the same, all capable of every evil and every good and every suffering and every humilliation and every glorification and every title and every thing that is to happen to anyone. There's no safety in this world outside trust in God. In this I find the parable quite comforting both in how it upsets materialists and how it only confirms that the president and the vagabond are one in the same, forced by circumstance into different places. No man earns or deserves anything. No work or effort has value beyond what we assign to it. No achievement is out of the hands of the lord.

Thus man is to eat his bread, fuck his wife, raise his children, and be content. The king and the servant all die the same. Nietzschean ubermensch or great men are just a fantasy. All go to answer as equals on God's tribunal, none of us will be able to say "but I was" or "but at the time it was", neither due to culture or money or whatever you think is worth in this world
>>
>>16811263
>There's no safety in this world outside trust in God.
Why do you think so? Even if everything you say is right, I don't see how it leads to that.
>>
>>16811279
What's stopping your family whose somewhere in a room from eating a small food and choking on it? What prevents the man on the street from crashing his car into your house? What prevents anyone for doing anything, if not the beneficence of God? A sausage vendor can end up trying to overthrow the Russian regime, the emperor of Persia after the Islamic conquests ended up a wandering beggar murdered by a now forgotten commoner. The very muscle fibers who hold your abdomen and intestines in place may just end up tearing in a sudden move.

No man deserves anything he owns. From the christian who converted on his deathbed to the one who lived his whole life with devotion, we're all the same, all sinners
>>
Yet you still hate he who is born on the other side of your skin; this too, is inevitable. You are made of flesh. You cannot change your humanity with simple thoughs. Only do your job.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.