[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What makes pentecostals not merely heretics but straight up more related to eastern religions than Abrahamic ones is their ridiculous belief that they can grab the hand of God and force it. That they can "declare" things to be and manifest them into reality similar to Buddhists manifesting their thoughts or chakras into reality. I think a muslim or even a Jew is closer to Christianity than a pentecostal.
>>
>>16811470
You know there is a reason they destroyed witch covens whenever they could expose them... If you knew how to harness the power of the spirit, like really understood what it is, from whence it comes and in whom, then with sufficiently many there is little not within reach. God threw down the tower, that one time they tried something which would have broken the foundations of creation, long ago.
>>
>>16811490
The failure of India as a nation proves to me man is tied to this world and no matter how much you masturmeditate within your own mind you will never make things into reality without fucking doing them. The tower of babel would not lead men to heaven but they would be so full of themselves they would no longer try to worship God. Same goes with every equally moronic form of mysticism. God is omnipotent, you pray to him in thanks and worship, as a son talking to his father, not a boy throwing a temper tantrum.
>>
>>16811520
>The failure of India
is down to adultery, the adulteration of the people who there in long times past did do great wonders
>>
>>16811470
Abrahamic religions are eastern religions. They literally come from the middle east. Get a fucking map retard.
>>
All Jew worship is equally evil
>>
File: 1719897160029.png (1.3 MB, 1798x1513)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>16811533
I see Jerusalem at the centre of the world, as always
>>
>>16811470
>Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.