[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gettyimages-51614036.jpg (263 KB, 1844x1037)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
One of the statements made by truthers (and affirmed by Muslims, Communists, and other factions) is that from about the 1940s up until the Iraq war, America has committed heinous war crimes in the following countries:

>China
>Nicaragua
>Panama
>Iran
>Syria (1940s)
>Dominican Republic
>Congo
>Somalia
>Argentina
>Turkey
>Libya (1980s)
>Angola
>Sudan
>Yugoslavia
>Brazil
>Kuwait
>Grenada
>Poland

There are much more as well but these are the ones i am interested in because i can't find much about it.

Obviously it would take too long to go into depth for each of them, but what is the generality of what is being referred to when truthers, Muslims, communists and others say America is the most brutal thug on the planet and committed heinous war crimes and human rights abuses in these places?
>>
Yes, and even more that you don't know about the CIA will never admit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.