[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8492-troll-chad.png (56 KB, 250x320)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
Aristotle, Einstein, Isaac Newton and Alan Turing would have been considered mentally ill. Yet these “crazy people” revolutionized the world with their brilliance.
>>
Who would consider them mentally ill? Are you groupbraining again?
>>
The man who invented fire was probably burned at the stake for showing his brothers the light.
>>
File: Newton.jpg (100 KB, 644x360)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>16812397
Einstein is believed to have suffered from autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD. Isaac Newton was, in fact, schizoincel. And, of course, Alan Turing was persecuted for the mental illness of homosexuality. I couldn't find anything about Aristotle, but my impression is that no sane person would have arrived at his philosophical ideas.
>>
>>16812426
Aristotle was a perfectly well functioning member of society.
>>
File: n7py16rbgh191.jpg (25 KB, 764x401)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>16812438
Here's a quote from Aristotle himself. By his own admission, he himself must have had madness in him.
>>
>>16812426
a=a is mentally ill to you? no wonder you made this thread
>>
>>16812438
He was condemned to death because his schizoid ramblings were a public nuisance. Not exactly "well functioning".
>>
>>16812438
Well he was a fucking faggot nigger according to larouche

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.