[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 181011-nixon-ap-773.jpg (539 KB, 1160x773)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
I know he was deposed in a coup because he planned to build 1000 nuclear power plants, I just need to know who did it and what their end goal was.
>>
>nixonfagging
This is why /his/ is such a joke
>>
>>16812385
seething communist
>>
>>16812369
>I know he was deposed in a coup because he planned to build 1000 nuclear power plants
/pol/ brianrot
He was a crook. He colluded with the CIA to have the Dems spied on, the operatives were clumsy and got caught, and one of them, Howard Hunt, who is inexplicably tied to the JFK assassination, along with Richard Helms, head of the CIA, pressured the administration into taking all the blame so the agency wouldn't look bad. Nixon, having been the one to order it, took the responsibility for the failed coup, but was then pardoned by the then VP, Gerald Ford, after he succeeded in becoming president.
>>
>>16812389
>does more to make communist China viable as a country than Mao himself
Nixon became the thing he claimed to hate

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.