[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gladiator2.png (563 KB, 1013x881)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
Has the popular perception of ancient romans and greeks been successfully altered by the globalist film makers?
>>
Mark Antony will always look like Charlton Heston in my mind regardless of what people on this board say.
If you wanna make people believe the Romans looked Spanish/Italian, then make some fucking movies, lazy-ass niggers.
>>
>>16812513
Your movies are made by Jews.
>Mark Antony
Was a loser simp anyway.
>>
If only greeks and romans had left a bunch of art depicting what they looked like...

Oh look, some pale people and some tan people, all within what we could expect of someone living there today and would call "white".
>>
>>16812531
People in Greece, Italy, Spain etc. don't look like the people in England or Germany.
You could never mistake an Anglo for a Spaniard or a German for an Italian. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>16812535
Where THE FUCK did I say greeks and angl*ids look the same? I said they look white and that they look like the people living in greece today.
>>
File: Plato.jpg (67 KB, 443x512)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>16812531
All statues were painted, if paint had been preserved it would have been enough for nordicism to never have originated
>>
>>16812666
There have always been blond populations living in the Italic peninsula, you know? I fucking hate retards in this place who think anything remotely fair is Nordic or anything swarthy is med. Like there are not a shitload of swarthy Anglos
>>
OP is a brown Arab and his people don't belong in europe
>>
>>16812693
Never denied it
>>
>>16812695
>OP is a brown Arab
I'm a southern european so yeah kinda
>>16812693
Blond meds don't look like blond nordcucks
>>
>>16812508
>>16812666
Juba II was the real heir of Caesar, but Augustus did a coop, and took over custody of his masters "golden egg" child,- Juba II, which was his ticket to gain power over the entire south mediterranean.
This coop and prospectful total personal dominion over half the roman empire through the stolen puppet of Caesar, is why Augustus himself also got assassinated.
And, because Jesus was the youngest son of Juba II, he legitimately has a claim after Caesar, as the lineage was based on apprenticeship and not necessarily familial ties.
Even if Jesus was NOT Juba II's own child by blood, he and magdalene were BOTH groomed as puppets for himself against the Herods,- which were his main rivals when it came to taking over control of Egypt after the fall of Juba II's wifes parents. (Juba II got married by Augustus as in picrel, which also forms the basis for Star Wars' core roles. Ahsoka and Shaak-Ti are Star Wars' wishwashy depiction of Cleopatra Selene II and Cleopatra VII, whereas Padme is Glaphyra of Cappadocia, whom married Juba II for a year when CS-2 went awol, as also vaguely depicted in Star Wars.)
>>
>>16812883
Meds

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.