[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GR9-UhNWYAEYQKe.jpg (1.12 MB, 3092x2032)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
What did the teutonic knights do to piss off so many people in the modern era? Some people even on the right wing view them with more contempt than the nazis are as a organization.
Is it a slavic thing or did they do something really heinous that I am not aware of?
>>
They fucked too many pussy
>>
Theyre some of history's biggest jobbers, like the Bejita of europe, its fun to slander them and ostracize their fans
>>
>>16832996
>its fun to attack the lowest on the totem pole
really reaching for the stars here, tell me do you have a high level of self esteem?
Do you feel emasculated by German knights? Are there German knights in the thread with us right now?
>>
>>16832932
Anything german gets vilified and hated. I wonder why?
>>
>>16832932
Some people decry the fact that they warred against the last european pagans - as did every medieval state in that time period.
Some associate them with german colonialsim unto supposedly (pagan) slavic lands - forgetting the fact that the Kingdom of Poland did the same thing.
Some get pissed that they warred against fellow christians - as everybody did.
And if I had to take a guess: the Teutonic Knights got heavily romantizided by the German Empire/Right Wing Parties and it is assumed that their "fans" are also Germaboos/Nazis/Anti-Slavs, etc. and thus the win of Poland & Lithuania over the Teutonic Order is being exploited in equal manner.
>>
File: jpeg.png (293 KB, 338x511)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>16832932
The Teutonic Knights, running out of people to piss off, finally decided to piss off the Catholic Church and begome Prodesdand.
>>
>>16833142
Contrary to what your mom told you; you didn't get bullied at school because they were jealous of you.
>>
>>16832932
buy an add faggot
>>
>>16833142
Low man on the totem pole was the most important.
>>
>>16832932
go back to posting your shitty art on reddit fag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.