[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This fat slob just made ridiculous generalizations about men, like all men jerk off on feet, and her peers never called her out on this bullshit.
>>
So peculiar how you can look at a woman's face and instantly know whether she's crazy or not. With men you have to wait to listen to them speak before you can judge. But with women it's written all over their faces.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>16833464
John Candy, loved him in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
>>
>>16833160
She is peerless!
>>
>>16833473
10/10 make me kek
>>
>like all men jerk off on feet
heh.. why that's just crazy! who would insist on nutting on a pair of soft delicate feet when she has a perfectly serviceable vagina?
>>
didn't she tell her jewish pedo friend he should die, that was her only based moment, imagine if she did a total 180 because of this and became a self-hating jew like Bobby Fischer, that would be cool, but I guess her heart wasn't into it
>>
>>16833508
Footfags are like .0000001% of the population
>>
>>16833518
She also claimed to be a lesbian yet married a guy
>>
>>16833473
>Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
I pity the fool who who thinks people trains run out of Wichita.
>>
>>16833508
>>16833931
Giantess has become one of the most popular fetishes and its very feminist and empowering.
>>
>>16833473
Hearty kek

>>16833160
She also claimed she had been raped multiple times. C'mon now, I find that a bit hard to believe.
>>
>>16834204
> She also claimed she had been raped multiple times. C'mon now, I find that a bit hard to believe
t. Norm MacDonald hiding out somewhere in Cuba
>>
>>16833160
She was beautiful and infallible in her logic.
>>
>>16833160
>Due to poverty, Dworkin turned to prostitution for a period.[44]
Jesus what a drama queen. Friendly reminder you can just get a normal job as well if you need money. What a lazy slob.
>>
>>16834145
She likes womens bodies, but can't stand their personalities.
Many such cases.
>>
>>16835100
It's the one part of her story I call bullshit on. We have pictures of her from the 1970s. 1960s, maybe. 1970s fuck no
>>
>>16836063
She would’ve been a spicy little Jewess if she was thin.
>>
>>16836073
Eh. There are pictures of her in the 60s (Genuinely all her weight gain happened over like 4 year). I'd do her, but she's not exceptionally hot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.