[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720437829187412.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Why does the USA outsource so many jobs?

Every day, I traverse these empty streets, feeling the weight of a broken economy on my shoulders. It's not just the physical decay that's depressing; it's the constant reminder that we were abandoned by those who prioritized profit over people. This town is a testament to the devastating impact of outsourcing and the loss of American jobs. I hate it here because it represents a future that was stolen from us, leaving nothing but ruins and shattered lives.
>>
how do you think US got those jobs in the first place? people who built the world are abandoning you
Just cause some 85 IQ nigger is born on this soil, he does not deserve to make 50k
or any money frankly speaking
>>
>>16834361
because rich people make more money from that.
like it or not, the entire reason america is a nonwhite country is because rich people want cheaper labor so they imported people.
in 1870 they imported the chinks and you should remember how the chinks stole jobs from the Irish and got beaten for it. If one guy hires chinese labor he can sell cheaper metal than the guy who hires only whites forcing the guy who hires whites to hire chink labor.
>>
>>16834361
>Why does the USA outsource so many jobs?
Do you even have to fucking ask? Bottom line.
The 1973 oil crisis was the end of the post war US economic boom, the rest of the world had rebuilt their production infrastructure and was hauling fucking ass, including a few nobody expected, like the japanese. The japs built shit to the nearly the same quality as the americans for half the fucking price and underbid everyone. Americans and Europeans went for japanese products instead of american. To compete, americans had to drop their prices and the only way they could do that was to move most if not all production to japan, china, taiwan and indionesia and just import their own shit instead.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.