[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (208 KB, 1280x720)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>Tucker Carlson points out that Australian cities are better and whiter than ALL American cities. American cities are dystopian. Streets with junkie shooting up or a hooker giving a blowjob. White women with STDs/STIs that cannot be cured. Fentanyl. homeless people and homeless encampments. no family values. every man for himself.
>White Australia Policy shouldn't have been abolished. Australian ethnic demography looks like this because of the White Australia Policy

https://youtu.be/bd9Uftz1hfE?si=w5oR0M_WWmeA9BJY

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>16834587
If Australian cities don’t look like the hellholes that are urban canada and the US already, they will in the next few years
>>
>>16834587
Okay so Russia is better, China is better, Japan is better, Australia is better according to this fag. Could it be that he's just an anti American shill recruiting low IQ retards into supporting American enemies? No of course not. Expecting he'll say Israeli cities are nicer than American ones next
>>
>>16834636
He's not wrong, whites abandoned US cities in the 50's and 60's
>>
>>16834653
>whites abandoned US cities in the 50's and 60's
What's with crazed thurdies and chuds from Europe saying this?
>>
>>16834636
No, trannycrats destroyed American cities, and there are a plethora of other countries that demonstrate that we don't actually have to live like this, trannycrats intentionally keep them that way.
>>
I'm Australian and I was always extremely confused talking to Americans on 4chan about their cities
Here it's mostly the distant suburbs which are shitholes full of meth addicts
>>
>>16834692
In America, suburbs were built so families could get away from niggers.
>>
>>16834587
I love it when American leftoids point to homogenous European countries that we should emulate like Finland while completely ignoring the implications.
>>
>>16834685
>>16834702
Why the fixation on black and trans?
>>
>>16834672
you're not white
>>
>>16834703
Why would anyone want to emulate Finland? It's employment is heavily dominated by the public sector to a crippling point.
>>
>>16834705
Leftists tried to replace Christianity with gay race communism by shoving it into absolutely everything, but it's not actually catching on with normal people.
>>
>>16834707
Says the crazed Puerto Rican as he brings up whiteness out of nowhere.
>>
>>16834713
Well I'm white so I'm pretty confident talking about how all the whites left the major cities generations ago
>>
I don't get it why is he praising Australia all of a sudden? Wasn't he criticizing Australia during the covid-19 stuff? Why change of heart?
>>
>>16834726
Because he's praising it for something completely unrelated to whatever you're talking about?
>>
File: Alex_Jones_Army.jpg (35 KB, 640x679)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
isn't it weird how leaders with policies that favor only wealthy aristocrats over the general populace seem to focus their efforts on appealing to the most violent voter base?
I mean think about it, right-wing politicians asserted themselves as the faction that's pro-violence, pro-gun, pro-identity politics et al, which means there are little pro-gun individuals to oppose them. I just think that's an odd coincidence, don't you?
>>
>>16834715
>so I'm pretty confident talking about how all the whites left the major cities generations ago
Yet I see a ton of them lmao
>>
>>16834740
oh yeah? what's their surname? Kowolski? Berlusconi? Cohen?
>>
>>16834736
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>16834756
you're right man it's probably just a coincidence. Don't think too hard
>>
>>16834628
>they will in the next few years
The jeet invasion is already well under way there along with their negro counterparts who form the biological weapon of destruction for civilization wherever they infect.
>>
>>16834672
We did. They became hellish for biological reasons.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (771 KB, 1024x768)
771 KB
771 KB JPG
Get the fuck out of /his/ you retarded faggots.
>>
>>16834726
My guess is that he is criticizing the Australian government and their elites about covid-19 policy, but that doesn't affect his view of the country at large.
>>
Im australian and i've lived in an american city. It's whiter than melbourne unironically. The niggers in american, atleast where i lived, were mostly confined to their neighborhoods. we don't have any segregation like that its just chinks and poos everywhere you look.
>>
>>16834726
Murdoch is trying to get the right wing into government

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.