[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tikhistory.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>*BTFOs commie, wehraboo and libtard WW2 narratives with actually modern state-of-the-art research*

Is this most based /his/ 'tuber?
>>
>>16880225
He doesn't agree with me on every single issue which makes him a shill by default
>>
>>16880225
Yeah him and whatanautist are based
>>
>>16880281
>whatanautist
I only like he american civil war 2 scenarios
>>
So what, he just sort of defends Britain and America on issues? That sounds refreshing, what's his position on Vietnam?
>>
>>16880225
Didn't watch.
Fredda won.
>>
>>16880225
He is
Only cummies will hate him
>>
File: gimmie an 'erb man.png (65 KB, 210x240)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>16880225
I'm enjoying his deep dive into Karl Marx's life. didn't know Marx left his dead 1 year old daughter in a back room becausehe was too lazy to work, what an absolutely abhorrent being.
>>
>>16881018
I've read some of the letters Marx's father wrote to him, and most are hilarious because its Marx getting called out repeatedly for being lazy, irresponsible, and careless about money.

>As if we were men of wealth, my Herr Son disposed in one year of almost 700 talers contrary to all agreement, contrary to all usage, whereas the richest spend less than 500. And why? I do him the justice of saying that he is no rake, no squanderer. But how can a man who every week or two discovers a new system and has to tear up old works laboriously arrived at, how can he, I ask,worry about trifles? How can he submit to the pettiness of order? Everyone dips a hand in his pocket, and everyone cheats him, so long as he doesn't disturb him in his studies, and a new money order is soon written again, of course. Narrow-minded persons like G. R. and Evers may be worried about that, but they are common fellows.

Or that he thinks Marx will make a shit husband
>And in moments of gloom your own father almost wishes they had done so, for the welfare of this angelic girl is all too dear to my heart; truly I love her like a daughter, and it is for that very reason that I am so anxious for her happiness.
>>
He’s British, so no
>>
File: 1721582104178369.png (434 KB, 976x718)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>16880384
Freda is a retarded
>>
>>16881922
Holy esl moment of me
But i wont delete i am too cool and i am proud of being esl
>>
>>16880225
His ideobabble and altruism videos have made it clear he's gone off the deep end.
>>
>>16880225
>i was dating 4 women last Christmas
BUT IS THIS REALLY THE CASE
>>
>>16880225
when are him and History Debunked gonna link up
>>
>>16881018
It's just a bunch of smearing from right-libtard authors while being an ad hominin attack because Rightoids don't have the brains to engage with Marx's actual work.
Also the idea Marx was "Lazy" and "Doesn't work" is such loaded bullshit. He was a academic/philosopher and journalist doing the typical patron thing that they did at the time. Someone who "doesn't work" yet was even praised by Lincoln for his help in securing European support for the North in the Civil War.
>>
File: 1718774825575274.png (704 KB, 1079x818)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
"Dude what if the entire history of the world was dictated by getting as much material as possible, it's just a big tog of war about getting as many of those shekels and consumers goods as you can"

Millions died for this profoundly Jewish love of Mammon made into a political theory.
>>
>>16882210
in actuality, the history of mankind is the history of farming and land conflict, but city dwellers can't comprehend how important food production is
>>
>>16882220
The human experience cannot be boiled down to XYZ, history is clusterfuck.
>>
>>16882238
true, but for most of history the vast majority of people worked in food production, i have a theory that agriculture caused slavery
>>
>>16880225
His earlier work on WW2 was decent and non-biased. But the more he fell down the lolbert rabbithole, the more absolutely retarded he became.
>>
>>16880225
He's overdosed on the ancap autism and is too prideful to admit he's wrong so he's always doubling down. This has led him to some bizarre conclusions where he claims that Lenin and Hitler were secretly gnostics.
>>
>>16880225
>*BTFOs wehraboo WW2 narratives*
He does the opposite.
>>
>>16882273
More like him claims that Lenin and Hitler were unknowing Gnostics. Lots of people can be called Gnostics thinks to the Gnostics wanting bind men together, so they spread their philosophy (the religion of ‘Gnosticism’ comes from philosophy and Hermetic wrotings are clearly Philosophical writings with religious undertones.) to as many people and countries that could keep them. So loads of philosophy is embellished with ‘Gnosticism’ from it being the first mahor system that said all were one and needed to be united.
>>
>>16882247
You’d be right. To be more specific, a particular type of agriculture led to slavery (alluvial). Look into James C Scott
>>
>>16882203
ywnbaw
>>
>>16881018
I'm enjoying some retarded lolbertarian youtuber tell me bullshit that never happened about Marx

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.