[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hadza.jpg (1.04 MB, 1920x1080)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
I've soon some claim them to be khoisans that mixed with nafris and others saying that they're the ancestors of eurasians and in the same cluster as them as opposed to negros.
>>
theyre our closest cousins in africa discounting halfbreeds like somalis
>>
>>16881210
Are they more closely related to eurasians or other non mixed africans?
>>
>>16881182
>ancestors of eurasians

If they were ancestral, they wouldn't be alive. They are cousins to the groups who left Africa.
>>
>>16881210
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>16881210
>discounting halfbreeds like somalis
Pretty much everyone in Africa has backflow ancestry. Having OoA ancestry is not exceptional.
>>
>>16881586
Yeah but horn africans have significantly more than others, around 50%.
Others only have up to 20% or so.
>>
>>16881220
other africans, they didnt go thru the ooa bottleneck plus they have mixed with their neighbours since
>>
>>16881573
Like English people don't exist
>>
>>16883296
What the hell does that have to do with what I said?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.