[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jesus_.png (969 KB, 880x693)
969 KB
969 KB PNG
God's people can not be saved if they are not identified, so the evil of universalism exposes itself inherently as anti-Christ.
>>
File: crucifix2.jpg (170 KB, 741x1023)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>16881223
>Acts 4:12 says, “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.” “There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5). In John 14:6, Jesus says, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” If we choose to reject God’s Son, we do not meet the requirements for salvation (John 3:16, 18, 36).
>With verses such as these, it becomes clear that universalism and universal salvation are unbiblical beliefs. Universalism directly contradicts what Scripture teaches

Universalist Christians forget that Jesus was as megalomaniacal as it gets in terms of insisting that anyone who didn't worship him gets eternal conscious torture as a punishment.
>. Matthew 25:46 says, “Then they [the unsaved] will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.” According to this verse, the punishment of the unsaved is just as eternal as the life of the righteous. Some believe that those in hell will eventually cease to exist, but the Lord Himself confirms that it will last forever. Matthew 25:41 and Mark 9:44 describe hell as “eternal fire” and “unquenchable fire.”

This makes Jesus Christ canonically the most evil mythological being imaginable.

>"B-But he sacrificed himself for humanity!"
Knowing he'd resurrect three days later if John 10:30 is correct and he was essentially omniscient. How is that a sacrifice?
>>
Imagine being this obsessed with jewish lore
cringe
>>
>>16881223
All men are god's people. You need only believe.
>>
>>16881312
Then why did the Christ tell his people to go here but not there when instructing his disciples on how all of his people might be found?
>>
>>16881223
This is a bot, AI
>>
>>16881223
>God's people
No such thing. Traditional Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are retarded.

>can not be saved if they are not identified
You cannot identify what does not exist.

>the evil of universalism exposes itself inherently as anti-Christ
This is fundamentally schizophrenic faggotry.
>>
>>16881474
Is it because I am so incredibly proficient with the use of the English language that the only way you can explain my words is to ascribe them to an advanced artificial intelligence? I am not but I do find your insinuations humorous because of what them imply about your faculties.
>>
>>16881552
>God not real.
Thanks retard, incredibly insightful.
>>
For most of its history Christianity has quite comfortably accommodated inequality, and I would say thrived, while it identified an "in-group" who are equal under a group definition identified by their religion.
I would argue that universal equality, which was adopted relatively recently, has been the poison which destroyed the faith.
I think that is simply the obvious truth of the matter that in a world of changing demographics a faith which emerged to enshrine and preserve a people from death was embraced for their personal and collective salvation?
>>
File: children of God.png (1.42 MB, 800x1132)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>16882951
>I think that is simply the obvious truth of the matter that in a world of changing demographics a faith which emerged to enshrine and preserve a people from death was embraced for their personal and collective salvation.

Yep, and don't forget that even those who will eat scraps like dogs from their master's table can be blessed by the one true God.
>>
>>16881223
The Jews are God's chosen people
>>
>>16881223
Whether you like it or not, we are all His creation, chosen people or not, we must love each other.
>>
The ultimate alphas, daa
>>
File: EL ORBE CATÓLICO B.png (2.45 MB, 1090x1500)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB PNG
>>16881223

>Who are God's people?

GOD'S PEOPLE ARE THOSE WHO FOLLOW CHRIST: THE CHURCH.

>God's people can not be saved if they are not identified, so the evil of universalism exposes itself inherently as anti-Christ.

YOU IGNORE WHAT UNIVERSALISM IS; THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS UNIVERSAL, UNIVERSALISTIC, AND UNIVERSALIZING; GLOBALISM IS THE PROBLEM, WHICH IS A PERVERSION OF UNIVERSALISM.
>>
>>16884962
God's people existed before the Christ came to redeem the spirit which is of the Father but not of the Son and so required His intervention for their salvation.

Your framing is inconsistent with the fundamental precepts of the religion which is for the preservation of a people from death.
>>
>>16884990

GOD MADE FLESH CAME TO RENEW THE WORLD: DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?

YOUR MENTALITY IS JUDAIZING.
>>
>>16885030
If you know not for what salvation is required then you can not receive it and so that is why many are doomed that could have otherwise been saved, The practitioners of rituals they do not understand, and the repeaters of words they do not comprehend are like clowns to the enemy who knows God's people even if they forgot themselves.
>>
>>16885053

YOU ARE A MORON, AND NOT EVEN CHRISTIAN.
>>
>>16885068
Bearing false witness is a sin for which you will be judged.
>>
>>16881288
unless he is correct, in which case he is the most moral mythological being imaginable as even the most vile of men can find redemption.
>>
>>16885087
>as even the most vile of men can find redemption.
Unless those men happen to be born before Christ was, in which case they're guaranteed to burn forever
>>
>>16885147
Don't be rediculous. Just because God's people existed before and have so far avoided death due to their faith does not mean they won't be destroyed if they don't recall who they are and take their faith back up for their salvation.
>>
File: 1721805596980.jpg (231 KB, 733x597)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>16881807
>God real, but only my God!
KYS nigger

>>16884747
>God's chosen people
No such thing.

>>16884777
>chosen people
No such thing.

>>16884962
>GOD'S PEOPLE
Bullshit fantasy.

>>16884990
>God's people
Literal retardation.

>>16885030
>GOD MADE FLESH CAME TO RENEW THE WORLD: DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?
Yes, because it never happened.

>>16885216
>God's people
Just stop already. What a dumb thread.
>>
File: you.png (165 KB, 296x301)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>16885394
>
>>
File: 1713162024546338.jpg (39 KB, 1024x576)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
I tell you truthfully that the enemy of God knows his people, and even if they do not know themselves God desires their salvation from death.
>>
File: 1712512475793453.jpg (97 KB, 2048x1454)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
It is right that all should worship the one true God, even if they not but grateful dogs they will still be blessed for doing so. Because it is right that all should bend the knee to the Lord who is son of God and brings salvation to the earth by preserving his people from death.
>>
File: Snow Hwite.png (191 KB, 338x454)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>16884962
>>16885030
>>16885068
Gawds chuhosen peepole is the Cum-Genus, the Huwhite Folk.
Chikuhn is thuh corpse of the concurred suhrpent.
Dah black folk enjoy it cuhs it is a power-trip.
>>
>>16887737
There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.