[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1691349438548950.png (2.3 MB, 1600x900)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
The name "Bangalore" is derived from its original name in the Kannada language, "Bengaluru." According to local legend, the name "Bengaluru" comes from the phrase "benda kaalu ooru," which translates to "town of boiled beans." This name is said to have originated when a humble old woman offered boiled beans to a lost and hungry Hoysala king named Veera Ballala II in the 12th century. The grateful king named the place "benda kaalu ooru," which eventually evolved into "Bengaluru." Over time, the name was anglicized to "Bangalore" during the British colonial period. In 2006, the city's name was officially changed back to "Bengaluru."
>>
I still call it Bangalore desu
>>
>>16881473
>Bangalore/Bengaluru
>Turkey/Turkiye
These are not changing names.
>>
I will call it baked beans galore now.
>>
Okay can we talk directly for a second? You can't eat spicy food, shit on municipal property, and also have there be like 140 million people per square mile.
Pick two. Either keep the food and shit everywhere but do it with a reasonable number of people, or eat plain food and I guess keep shitting on your own morning commute in your huge stinky throngs... or keep your ridiculous population and greasy food, but cut your numbers down to a sane population.
>>
>>16881664
Better they flood your fucking country and keep you in check. What did you thought? That you would be able to get away with your bad deeds forever? You will ALWAYS reap what you sow. ALWAYS. Keep that in mind. And get used to the Indians in your town. You've got what you deserve.
>>
Its official name is Bengaluru

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.