[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (13).png (13 KB, 190x266)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>actually thread about History
>Maybe a few replies
>Bad faith argument about any Religion or just straight up rage bait threads
>200 plus replies
Holy shit this makes me seethe so fucking hard
>>
>>16881616
The complete elimination of /pol/ and /int/, along with the creation of a religion board, would solve these problems. Gookmoot is too much of a pussy to make it happen.
>>
This board is majority frequented by college students who barely know the broad, accepted historical narrative. And the majority of religion threads are discord cretins who are paid (I'm not going to elaborate on who and why) to make and bump threads with asinine posts that are purposefully disorienting to anyone who genuinely trying to understand anything. A /religion/ board definitely wouldn't solve that problem.
>>
>>16881623
This but without the religion board. Just delete all the trash, "containment boards" are an 13+ year experiment that clearly has never fucking worked. Just delete dogshit garbage until it goes away.
>>
>>16881641
We will never get our site back to a usable state. The only remotely viable alternatives are dead as well. It is truly over for English-speaking human beings that want to communicate on the internet with minimal censorship AND without being aggressively spammed by bots and retards. One always comes with the other now.
>>
>>16881633
bump because I wanna know more about the discord atheists that shit up this site every day

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.