[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jobs2.jpg (79 KB, 520x804)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
This faggot is lucky I wasn't around back then.
>>
or else you would forcefully suck his dick?
>>
>>16883101
Why bump such a low quality OP?
>>
>>16883111
it was on like page 2 or 3, relax
>>
>>16883126
It is gay and lame. This board deserves better.
>>
>>16883151
alright. but surely you realize that by engaging me like you and precipitating an exchange the only outcome is to further bump the thread?
>>
>>16883187
You can sage it if you want to. I am. I just did it to pollute the guy who Socratesposts's OPs with other images.

>t. OP
>>
>>16883206
I guess but I’ve always thought saging was a lame thing to do, I can’t explain exactly why. I’ve posted here since 2007 and haven’t saged once, it wouldn’t feel right. I exist dammit and when I post it will bump the thread as all posts should
>>
>>16883218
It keeps board quality up, if you're someone who gives a shit, but this board is a dumpsterfire anyway so what's more piss

responding with sage might be kinda futile in any case though, because if someone sorts by replies or just drops by and see your seething sage reply they might respond to you and now you pseudo-bumped anyway due to them not saging most likely. Ya dig?
>>
>>16883218
It's because you think every thread should get an equal amount of respect and attention, which is a noble ideal and a great understanding of the necessity of the freedom of speech, but it's not the case. Fully democratized platforms are a myth pushed by Web 2, with little basis in reality (after all, you wouldn't want the ramblings of a homeless man who believes dogs in animated movies are the last bulwark of an alien white supremacist death cult to be given the same respect we give everyone else) and never holding up when it comes to the execution of things. Mods auto-sage threads when they get traction, they create word filters for overused garbage like desu, senpai, or onions, they strike down avatarfags and spammers, and that's just on 4chan. Everywhere else has an inscrutable, opaque algorithm only known to those who make it and those who exploit it.

The real question should be how do we allow as many good voices into the public discourse possible without compromising the supposed fairness or creating an over-biased filter in the system.
>>
>>16883400
>>16883396
Thank you for these thoughtful posts. Yes I must be idealistic since I play by the rules expecting everyone else to do so, yet I know they do not do so and I continue to follow the rules anyway. Maybe this is quixotic but I follow this quotation: “ be the change you want to see in the world” - adolf hitler
>>
>>16883151
>This board deserves better
No it doesn't
>>
File: Wozniak n Jobs.png (319 KB, 500x400)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>16882963
Browns civilized whites
>>
>>16883409
*Kisses you*
>>
>>16883411
Yes it does. There a handful of effort-posters left who would like nothing better than for the religion spam and /pol/ shitposting to go away, so we can have semi-coherent discussions once again.
>>
>>16883417
>Jews civilized whites
FTFY
>>
>>16883707
NTA but I am a former effortposter and to be frank at this point this website as a whole would probably be better off dead
>>
>>16883770
Jobs was half Arab though
>>
>>16883777
Trips of truth. The problem with 4chan today is that the shit to gold ratio is getting closer and closer to the point where it's basically untenable to use the site. It's been on a downward trend since it first became popular, sure, but there is a point where board culture deteriorating, plus metaboarders in the form of Discord raiders, frogtists and the jakoffs, make the site essentially unusable outside of isolated pockets you have to already know to be in.

It already happened to Reddit. It'll happen here.
>>
Jobs was a closet gay man who contracted HIV in San Francisco in the early '80s but he was rich so could survive for a few decades on expensive drugs to suppress the virus but it eventually caught up to him and killed him and they just made up some story that he died of pancreatic cancer.
>>
>>16884168
Based
>>
>>16884168
that was why he was always obsessed with aesthetics uber alles even if it compromised a product's reliability like not putting case fans in computers so they overheated. that's female brained thinking which is how gay think.
>>
>>16884168
This validates my biases, so it must be true!
>>
>>16884168
This is bullshit, but I believe it. Makes more sense than him being a retard who thought fruits would cure cancer.
>>
>>16884184
i just realized he was one day older than my dad
>>
>>16884184
>>16884168
the little medical secret doctors don't tell you is that in fact it is possible to cure yourself of cancer, although you won't like it very much. basically you do a prolonged fast and starve yourself to the point where your body is forced to consume the cancer cells for nutrition. it's pretty rough though and you'll go nearly insane in the process. you need a lot of support and care from those around you during the fast and you will have to take regular vitamin doses to survive. now they tried to claim Steve Jobs did such a fast but of course it didn't work if he really had AIDS and not cancer.
>>
File: 1691596029887441.jpg (396 KB, 1136x1680)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>16883770
Jews, meds and brown nordics.
Jobs was half syrian and Wozniak was brown slav tho
>>
>>16884249
Nice source faggot
>>
You would even inhabit the same space get real
>>
>>16884531
Don't ever insult me by claiming I would be Steve Jobs.
>>
>>16883151
Yeah we need more endless screeching of religious rubbish.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.