[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there in recent\contemporary history, or recorded historically, accounts of true caste-transgression in India ("hinduism" \Vedic and Puranic religions) by men whom were born as rich brahmins? Of course for becoming an outcaste to make sense, you need to be born as brahmin first, otherwise that's just what you are.
So, I ask about brahmin-born men that went to live with Dalitas, or maybe Shudras, took up the worst and most taboo jobs (manual scavenger, carrying cow carcass, etc) or even try to reverse every possible taboo..always using left hand to eat, sleeping in the most haunted or inauspicious places ,etc I know Kapalika\Aghori is the best-known tantric sect but I think they're already born in lower caste?
I think an awesome mental picture of a perfect-bodied ,thread-wearing brahmin sharing a meal of alcohol and meat with a bunch of corpse-scavenging dalits near a butchery.
>photo is from aghori guru Manikandan doing a pooja \fire ritual
>>
>>16883651
There isn't.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.