[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MAURYAEMPIRE.jpg (748 KB, 800x746)
748 KB
748 KB JPG
>1 million men army
>more wealth than the persian empire and greek cities combined
>much larger population
>deserts and forests to slow down greek armies
>hostile massive population
>well entrenched defences along the indus and ganges rivers
>tibetan and central asian allies to mauryans capable of pincer strikes into persia

if i was a greek trooper i would have revolted myself. this was to be a slaughter that would have yielded all of persia to the indian empire.
>>
>>16884143
alexander should have spent years consolidating power in persia but he was crazy or something
>>
>>16884143
Nanda empire collapsed 4 years after battle of hydaspes, saar. It was conquered by some random guy from taxila.
>>
>>16884237
He was consolidating power by restoring the empires former borders.

>>16884143
>posts a dynasty that didn't exist at the time of Alexander
nice try rajesh rakashit
>>
>>16884443
>t. crying macedonian trooper far away from home

cross the indus and call me rajesh rakashit and see what happen coward.
>>
>>16884495
plenty of other empires have lol
>>
File: 12.06.2024.jpg (374 KB, 1440x1800)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>16884519
ok i see but plenty of Indian men are now crossing international borders to canada england united states new zealand australia and europe and enjoying the most beautiful women on earth. how is it working out for you ? lmfao
>>
>>16884551
she looks like me wife except she's white

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.