[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th-3072425585.jpg (7 KB, 300x300)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
If you had a tiny clone of Hitler would you torture him?
>>
>>16884597
No cause I'm not a cruel asshole
>>
Why are leftists so obsessed with torturing Hitler/killing baby Hitler?

Why do you want to kill babies so much?
>>
>>16884597
No, because he didn't do anything. He's just a clone.
>>
>>16884637
>da leftists?
utterly mindbroken
>>
>>16884669
true. leftists and right-wingers and centrists all espouse the same milquetoast "diversity" politics now.
>>
>>16884654
But he has all the same memories as the original Hitler
>>
>>16884597
I would breastfeed tiny baby hitler with what little milk my male breasts carry and raise him to be strong
>>
>>16884597
i'd sell it
>>
>>16884597
No. I would immediately mercy-kill him.
>>
>>16884637
> Why are leftists so obsessed with torturing Hitler/killing baby Hitler?

> Why do you want to kill babies so much?

What the fuck? We didn't even talk about babies, let alone noone actually talked about torturing him. Some leftie steal your girl or something?
>>
Only sickly mutated deformed sinspawn creatures want to torture ultimate alphas or those loyal to The Ultimate Emperor.

The sickly mutated deformed question is coming to an end and the true development of übermensches will start on earth, yes, calculated perfect matches of all races and ethnicities, still keeping all races and ethnicities alive, to create more and more developed people with perfect genetic combinations for new people, yes breeding people, with perfect matches, that means that you both like yourself to the maximum, looks, style, facial expressions, humor, sex, arousal, lust, everything, perfect match. Never forced, always voluntary, but they are perfect matches, meaning the perfect relationship or marriage.
Yes, I will make it a cultural norm for a man to have many women if they want, ultimate alpha women have no problem with that if the man is an ultimate alpha. Because ultimate alpha men do not neglect their women. Traditional in some cultures, when the man is an ultimate alpha and all women are ultimate alphas, it works perfectly. Once again, no, it does not work if it's a woman and many men. Ultimate alpha women do not want that, at all. Neither do ultimate alpha men.

No, I would not enjoy fucking an ultimate alpha woman with another man, but some lesser alpha or beta or omega slut, sure, why not share with friends, yes at the same time, as long as it doesnt get gay.

For the earlier, because ultimate alpha women feel used in a not pleasing way, used in a way that it disgusts them. No, ultimate alpha women do not like the feeling of disgust. Ultimate alpha men would feel cucked, completely unnatural, no, ultimate alpha men do not want to be cucked, it disgusts and enrages them, completely unnatural.

You will get it if you get the chance to re-live or live being an ultimate alpha, man and woman alike. We feel fucking great all the time following our natural drives. None of your eternal and constant feeling like shit piss vomit 24/7.
>>
>>16884597
I would show him what the world has become.
>>
>>16884600
>>16884654
>>16884669
>>16884681
ok but what if i clone your girlfriend and fuck her huh
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (163 KB, 1600x1000)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>16884597
>>
>>16884881
I would think you're an obsessed weirdo since you'd rather clone my girl than find your own, but I still wouldn't torture you
>>
>>16884886
Okay but what if I fucking killed your girlfriend huh how would that make you feel huh i fucked your gf's clone and your original gf is DEAD
>>
File: 1506916860488.jpg (33 KB, 500x500)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>16884597
No. If he's just a carbon-copy of Hitler's DNA, there's no reason to believe he would have the same ideology or do as much damage as the historical Hitler.
This would basically be like torturing someone because their identical twin was a serial killer.
>>
>>16884597
No I would give him little paintbrush and paints and let him live his best life.
>>
this >>16884929
ironically the r*dditors and jews here frothing at the mouth at the idea of impalement, disembowelment and dropping him in boiling water are very much like the nazis, it is like those school shooters who just shoot some random stacy who didn't want to go out with them instead of their actual bullies or abusive father
>>
>itt
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vcCp2oFiaws
>>
>>16884929
I would also like to add that even if he had copypasted Hitler's memories implanted in his mind, it still wouldn't make a difference.
It would be like if Hitler had an identical twin who did nothing wrong but someone used hynosis to make him think he's the bad Hitler.
>>
>>16884597
given that experiences shape people I wouldn't even suck his cock because he's not actually hitler, he's just some guy who's likely to become like him if in identical circumstances
>>
>>16884597
Let's be real, you'd torture any small goy you managed to drag into your sewer tunnel
>>
It's very telling the discrepancies between the posts in this thread
>>
A clone of Hitler would have the mind of a newborn baby, why would you want to torture him?
>>
>>16886249
Ok but what if tiny Hitler ran off with your girlfriend what would you do?
>>
>>16884637
Killing Baby Hitler is futile, because then another man would've just taken control of Germany and started WW2 with many of Jews to die.
>>
File: Me on the right.jpg (110 KB, 540x810)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>16884597
No. I'd buy a tophat and become a politician.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.