[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rainbowing.png (2 KB, 1200x742)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
If God didn't mean for males to have gay sex under any circumstance, why did he make all men have a prostate? Why do prostates secrete and squirt fluid when delivered stimulation? The prostate orgasm is said to be even better than than the penile orgasm and it enhances penile orgasms. Why are there so many gay species across all animal family groups?
You guys really think the entity that created 2 trillion galaxies cares about whether or not intelligent chimps mutually goon each other?
>>
>>16884679
Can you NOT have a men’s penis to go up your butt Anon? Your butt was not design to do that.
>>
>>16884679
There’s nothing in the original languages of the Bible that definitively condemns homosexuality
>>
>>16884679
If you get yourself fucked in the ass you will spend the rest of your life unable to control your anus and shitting against your will nonstop. I think that's a good enough reason to believe that God does not want you getting fucked in the ass.
>>
>>16884742
I've used toys up my ass several times and that hasn't happened yet.. What has happened is m y orgasms are 5 times better than normal
>>
>>16884679
I am the faggiest homosexual who ever graced this Earth and I absolutely oppose anal sex, a disgusting barbaric parody of heterosexual sex.
>>
>>16884730
Koine Greek? Samaritan? Or Masoretic Hebrew? All three say that Homosexuality is sin.
>>
Dude it's not gay to tell a woman to shove their finger up your ass
>>
>>16884761
women don't like that and a finger isn't enough
>>
>>16884761
Or slide, or caress, if it's only a finger and a woman, nothing gay about it, feels great while shes jerking you off for example
>>
File: 45648.png (59 KB, 394x535)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>16884756
The Bible was written in English you dumfuck.
>>
>>16884766
A good woman likes to please the man, just like how a good man likes to please the woman, or women. And something bigger, idk, dont like the sound of that really
>>
>>16884679
>Why are there so many gay species across all animal family groups
Microplastics and pesticides in the ecosystem. Humans aren't the only ones susceptible to hormone disruptors.
And see >>16884742
If God intended for you practice sodomy, then you wouldn't need to wear adult diapers after being dilated for the nth time.
>>
>>16884719
>Your butt was not design to do that.
It literally was, hence the prostate orgasm
>>
>>16884781
Refer to this again: >>16884775.
>>
>>16884782
orgasm > diapers
besides, I don't wear diapers
>>
>>16884792
Just wait until you find out that you can orgasm without shoving things into your asshole.
>>
>>16884679
god did not create homos
god created satan because humans have free will and have to decide between good and evil

satan created the faggots

>satan created the faggots

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.