[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GTMoPqQXwAAmgoW.jpg (151 KB, 1125x976)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>"Christianity is jewish return to our native traditions of paganism, idol worship, hedonistic lifestyles, orgies, canibalism and polytheism!11!!1!1!!"
>>
>>16886573
I'm trans and I find occultism fun, cope christcuck.
>>
That's /pol/.

Though Christianity is infinitely retarded. Returning to honoring Þórr, Óðinn and Freyja is an improvement irrespective of whether the Norse gods exist.
>>
>>16886586
Thanks for proving my point
>>
>>16886589
What "christianity" are you talking about? The american one with people saying "Jesus loves you" and people assembling in buildings to eat and sing around a coffee in front of a rich guy dressed in a suit?
Sorry but as an ex-atheist, Catholic theology is extremely rich and I never thought religion could be so intelligent. Meanwhile your odin stuff is literally LARP. It's nothing more than fantastic stories and you're delusional if you want to return to these primitive folk stories. Christ has already won over the world and you will pay for revolting against God and worshipping stone and wood!
>>
>>16886573
>paganism, idol worship...polytheism
only subjectively bad because you disagree with them
>hedonistic lifestyles, orgies, canibalism
norse pagans practiced exactly none of these things, and would probably kill you if you did practice them.

I may vehemently disagree with christianity, but I always attempt to be fair when dealing with it, often going so far as to argue against bad faith claims made by atheists regarding it. If you are such a godly man, I'd expect the same from you in kind.
>>
File: membership-over-time.png (14 KB, 570x357)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>16886621
>What "christianity" are you talking about?
The one that asserts your afterlife depends on your opinion of a mythical magic space Jew based on zero evidence whatsoever and not on your effective behavior.

>Catholic theology is extremely rich
Didn't asked, don't care. Is it based on facts? I'll give you a hint: if it were, there'd be no need for the Vatican to whip out new dogma every once in a while and pretend it's always been there one generation later.

>I never thought religion could be so intelligent.
Speaks volumes about your cognitive abilities.

>Meanwhile your odin stuff is literally LARP.
At least it doesn't teach people that optimal morality is based on lies and genocide, and it's not used to this day to justify lies and genocide.

>It's nothing more than fantastic stories
he belted out proudly defending Adam and Eve, Noah's flood and Jesus' resurrection.

>Christ has already won over the world
Not what objective reality is saying.
>>
File: 1721840557649.png (214 KB, 700x489)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>16886573
>sub
>it's not you and your discord pals from reddlt shitting up this board with religious flamebait

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.