[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 800px-Karaboga.png (525 KB, 800x1200)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
It's fucking hilarious seeing Balkan rapebabies argue over who was the biggest slave to the Turks. It's like some kind of harem anime where a bunch of lolis fight over the protagonist, and he doesn't even notice them. The Balkanoids are extremely tsundere about Turkey. Especially Greece, holy shit, fucking Greece. I have never seen a more butthurt nation. We're talking multi-generational butthurt, passed down and inherited from grandmother to granddaughter, infused in their very DNA to cry about Turks. Entire mythical history, poems, war songs, mantras, rituals dedicated to Turks. And this psychotic muhh constantinople shit. That just can't be healthy to be thinking about that shit literally all the time, and not just you but everyone in your family, and your ancestors and so on and so forth.
>>
>>16886717
Beats thinking about having sex with goats if you ask me.
>>
>>16886721
sweetie, kurds and turks BOTH do that.
>>
Women on average would migrate more than men so its a scientific fact that more white women mixed with turkish bvlls to create current turks
>>
>>16886717
I don't understand what OP pic is even trying to say
>>
>>16886717
AI thread
>>
>>16886958
what kinda logic is this lmao. The women were already there in Anatolia when the Turks in invaded. Turks are Anatolians maternally.
>>
File: neutral.png (558 KB, 1106x1012)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>16886717
What kind of sad, mentally ill human being wastes his time seething about a nearly 10 year old obscure /int/ meme that went out of fashion at the end of the last decade?
>>
File: 1707207189479.png (377 KB, 846x950)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>16886717
gemmy image coal post

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.