[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So you're telling me the two most influential founding fathers and first presidents of the US just happen to die the same day on July 4th, 50 years after the declaration of independence? What kind of fairy tale mythology is that
>>
File: 1679909963628718.jpg (371 KB, 726x968)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>16886945
>he doesn't have a best friend so tight with you, even if you bitterly part ways forever, you can still write to each other and be so closely on the same wavelengths you die at the same time
>>
>>16886945
A mythology invented to cover up the fact that they were assassinated. They had previously sworn a 50 year oath of secrecy on the circumstances surrounding the Declaration Committee that was going to expire. Adams' last mumblings were realizing what was happening and saying that Jefferson was still alive to tell the truth, of course being unable to know that they had already taken out Jefferson hours earlier on the other side of the country.
>>
>>16887020
Schizo but tell me more
>>
File: 1658854350917631.gif (1.82 MB, 160x192)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>16886993
Kino

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.