[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Was he based or cringe?
>>
>>16887229
He was right that the Catholics has fallen from the path, feeding juice and crackers to people and telling them that is the only way to become one of God's people. God knows his people from their conception and the Christ knew them that required salvation from death. But the protestants also blinded themselves to God in the name of universalism and no longer seek the salvation of God.
>>
>>16887229
He damned the whole world. Nobody can know God thanks to him.
>>
>>16887244
Luther thought the Lord's Supper was incredibly important and in fact criticised the Roman church for witholding the wine from the laity who were only given the bread.
>>
>>16887244
Origen taught Universalism centuries before protestants.
>>
>>16887244
You have no idea how important communion was for early Christians. It's not something Catholics made up along the way.
>Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
>>
>>16887259
It is right that all should worship the one true God, even if they not but grateful dogs they will still be blessed for doing so. Because it is right that all should bend the knee to the Lord who is son of God and brings salvation to the earth by preserving his people from death.
>>
A clown
>>
>>16887280
Clowns are based.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.