[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jesus-Christ-Buddha.jpg (33 KB, 460x289)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Buddhism vs Christianity thread
>>
Annihilationism vs. Ilogical thread
>>
>>16887302
Retard
>>
Illogical* sorry
>>
>>16887281
It's the same thing, both hate the world and want to escape into nirvana/heaven, neither of which actually exist.
>>
>>16887281
Which religion brought us to the moon?
>>
>>16887390
Unironically Buddha. He is the definition of the moon and the light of the moon in this dark world.
>>
>>16887390
Hinduism/Esoteric Nazism.
>>
>>16887390
Neither and only retards cling to notions of progress anyways.
>>
>>16887317
Buddhism is a skilled means to teach how not to aggrandize the so-called self when dealing with objective reality, essentially a psychoanalysis that veers on the opposite end of the spectrum. Christ without the "Son of God" crap would just be a deranged schizo.
>>
>>16887390
That's a bad thing.
>>
>>16887444
It doesn't matter, there's no infinite reality called nirvana. Both impose rules on how to live, neither awaken anyone.
>>
>>16887317
Both are states of mind
>>
>>16887455
You are a fucking retard and I say that with great compassion.
>>
>>16887457
Then they are delusions.
>>
>>16887459
You lose. I knew you couldn't think critically.
>>
>>16887468
Why do you impose rules on your thinking?
>>
>>16887469
My thinking is unbounded. It's wise to know the rules of the game.
>>
>>16887455
Nibbana is a state of being, not a place or reality. It has nothing to do with locationality.
>rules
Buddhism is not about prescriptive rules. The noble eightfold path is not a collection of "thou shalt not" dictations. Congratulations, you understood literally nothing about the Buddha's teachings. Aren't you an ignorant little monkey?
>>
>>16887459
kek
>>
>>16887480
The seething indicates you haven't attained any such state and probably never will. If it's not reality it's a delusion.
>>
>>16887455
I explained to you that it's a skilled means to deal with your present reality and you resorted to pointless discursive thought. Your post is distilled retardation.
>>
>>16887459
Great impression of your typical seething Buddhist who lives in denial and can't cope with reality.
>>
>>16887486
Yes, it's a cope, we know. It hides from reality.
>>
>>16887484
It seems I struck a nerve pointing out your ignorance. I'm afraid the only delusion here is your hallucination that I'm angry at you. Ask yourself, how do you arrive at such a conclusion? Because I underline critical issues with your understanding? Because I correct the basic things which you get wrong? Why is it that pointing out the immediately obvious falsehoods on the most basic concepts causes such defensiveness in you?

Whether you like it or not, you've been grabbed by the toe. Without understanding, you have only ignorance. It's this ignorance which perpetuates your defensiveness. It's this ignorance which causes you to hallucinate and imagine great dragons. In pointing out all of this, I make no dictation to you. I impose no rules. And yet all the same, your ignorance remains at the core of your being and drives you into wrong-view, wrong-conduct, and you exert wrong-effort as your ignorance causes you to thrash about blindly. If you had right-mindfulness, you could have identified these circumstances and quelled your ignorance.

Now isn't that fascinating? It would seem even as you lash out against the Buddha's teachings, you're ensnarled in them all the same. It would seem the only delusion on display is your own. A poetic tragedy.
>>
>>16887517
>three paragraphs of cope
>>
File: 1721728507285995.jpg (40 KB, 399x462)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>click on a buddhist thread
>anti-buddhists are once again getting blown the fuck out
is this some kind of humiliation fetish? it feels like a repeat of when christians started posting here en masse and seething bakas kept getting absolutely destroyed
>>
>click on a buddhist thread
>anti-buddhists are once again getting blown the fuck out
is this some kind of humiliation fetish? it feels like a repeat of when christians started posting here en masse and seething bakas kept getting absolutely destroyed
>>
>>16887430
I'm talking about the literal moon
>>16887436
>Hinduism/Esoteric Nazism
Why
>>16887437
>Only retards cling to exception
>>16887451
Why?
>>
>>16888191
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_UFOs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
>>
>>16888191
>>16888955
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
>>
>>16887281
Neither Buddha nor Jesus existed.
>>
>>16887281
If you're white then larping as a Buddhist will get you laid. Larping as a christcuck won't.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.