[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721617479132204.jpg (24 KB, 560x548)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
How can the history field survive when it only takes one asshole with a job at a college to make up a bunch of bullshit, parade it around to the approved media (cnn, bbc, etc) and people take for granted it's factual and fact-checked? You'd think the internet would make shit like this harder, but it's worse than ever. Only reason Shlomo Lockburger got found it because of gamers, and the fact that Japanese still live in a country which represents collective Japanese ethnic interest to some degree. But who knows how much bullshit fake facts normies like repeat all of the sudden such as "arabs invented pasta" (that I started to see for the first time in my life only last year) is just the same shit like the Yasuke scandle: Fake ideas floating around after a decade of DEI and one asshole editing Wikipedia and approved media?

Here's something I figured out: If something makes Whites, Europeans, Christians, and males look good: it's probably true. If something makes Browns, Blacks, Muslims, and females look good: It's probably false.
>>
File: misinfo1.jpg (817 KB, 800x5700)
817 KB
817 KB JPG
>>16887579
>miss information
realize that all of history is an agreed upon myth
how exactly is it possible to verify anything actually happened even 1 week ago or 1 year ago much less 100 years or 1000 years ago

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.