[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6vhpz86oiao71.jpg (93 KB, 640x1136)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
>>16888599
>Karaism or Protestantism but for Islam
Not bad I guess.
>>
>>16888599
hadith are mumbo jumbo made up nonsense so I guess if I was gonna be any type of muslim I would be a quranist. islam is a legalistic arab supremacist mafia and not really a religion at all, it is mostly based on the made up nonsense hadith. so I think quranism is a lot better than orthodox islam, shame the quran is a very messy document with a strange history
>>
>>16888599
All those things are mentioned in the Quran, whats the point of quranism if you don’t obey the Quran
>>
>>16888599
Really just diaspora/liberals who change Islam to their and society's liking

>>16888765
>hadith are mumbo jumbo made up nonsense
midwit

>>16888770
Quranists don't know the Qur'an, despite their name
>>
>>16888781
yes hadith are made up mumbo jumbo written centuries after your ahistorical prophet allegedly died, a thousand miles away from arabia, the entirety of your “religion” rests on severely ahistorical made up drivel.
>>
>>16888791
>hadith were collected 150 years after the Prophet in places other than the Hijaz(just ignore Malik's Muwatta), therefore they are made up
Doesn't follow
>>
>>16888770
>All those things are mentioned in the Quran
False.

>>16888781
Seething unemployed Imam.
>>
>>16888798
Please just learn the Qur'an and Islam properly before forming and voicing your opinion. Quranists don't need to read more hadith, they need to read more Qur'an and learn Arabic!
>>
>>16888599
this is the future of Islam.
>>
>>16888796
except this is not the argument for why they are faked. read goldziher and schlacht for the details.
>>
>>16888802
I have read 3 Qur'an. Only things from list that are in Qur'an are circumcision, dogs, drawing, and beard.
>>
>>16888910
>Only things from list that are in Qur'an are circumcision, dogs, drawing, and beard
None of these are in the Qur'an. But the Qur'an tells us to follow the Prophet, and unless you're some Christian who's "personal friends" with Jesus, you can only follow the Prophet through the authentic hadith. And the Qur'an is a guide for all times, so you can't say the command is only for the companions.

>>16888892
>goldziher and schlacht
you mean schacht who was thoroughly refuted by al-a'zami. schacht himself and juynboll after him do not seek to demonstrate the falsity of hadith, on the contrary it is their working assumption that *every hadith is fabricated* which is an undoubtedly overly skeptical and biased approach
>>
>>16889138
>None of these are in the Qur'an
Hanifan is circumcision depending on context, you fool, you dumb idiot, you stupid nigger.
>>
>>16888619
>Protestantism but for Islam
Wrong, because the Hadiths are comparable to the Bible for Muslims. Protestants are more akin to Salafis.
>>
>>16888599
There's no difference between quranists and sunnis, in both cases they're either twisted sociopath literalists or actively lying to make the Quran look decent.
>>
>>16888599
>Quranists are strictly against the torture and stoning to death of adulterers or homosexuals
Yeah they're just in favor of flogging and killing them lol.
>>
>>16888599
Protestant Islam

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.