[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If Abrahamic religion le bad then why is feudalism (and by extension higher tier holdings) locked behind reformed religions????
>>
Feudalism was awful for everyone except for the largest landlords.
Also, most of the Middle East, China, and Japan had some variant of feudalism at one point or another.
>>
>>16888712
Still better than being an ooga booga semi nomadic snownigger or just plain nigger living in mudhuts with no recorded history untill abrahamics come and write it down
>>
>>16888700
What mod is that
>>
>>16888718
Nomads are fucking broken anon, easiest WC by far
I like how CK2 makes nomad play genuinely different but its easy to snowball (understandable, given the history) and also way too easy to hold things together once you do
>>
>>16889285
I never liked giving out titles in ck2 and with nomads to get the most out of them you need to siege down holdings so you get them directly after each war and handing them out from the list menu to your clans after each war was genuinely painful
>>
Don't you little guys worry that between the autism and the giant fat gut rolls and the nonstop video games and never reading an actual book you might be making yourselves too stupid to understand this material?
>>
>>16889379
>play game
>hear about new countries/time periods/historical figures, get intrigued by
>read books on them
>>
>>16889387
Yeah man you expressing yourself in a le greentext has convinced me that you aren't a fat kid with reddit-induced autism good work go eat another 1400 excess calories today again
>>
>>16888853
Bookmark plus I believe. That mod added China.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.