[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4216.jpg (2.99 MB, 3430x4000)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB JPG
>20 million new jobs
>budget surplus of $230 billion
>socially liberal/fiscally conservative meme basically coined by him
>founder of modern neoliberalism
>was Reagan for the Democrats
>policy is still the norm today

How did he do it?
>>
>>16888800
>socially liberal/fiscally conservative
The dystopia combo. The inverse of this is the way forward.
>>
>>16888819
>less discrimination and reckless spending....le bad!
>>
>>16888821
Going by the state of contemporary society, we absolutely need more discrimination. And there are plenty of rich people that I would like to be taxed and their money used to benefit me.
>>
>Reagan for the Democrats
Reagan was a hack who hiked taxes, committed high treason, and started us on the path to the impending collapse of today. Clinton actually did some good work trying to fix things, but the idiot lied about getting his dick sucked to not upset his wife and lost all credibility after that
>>
>>16888800
Neoliberalism.
>>
>>16888826
LMAO, Cope harder. You don't deserve a penny and society is better than it ever was because now we tolerate all sexualities and races, and give everyone equal respect.

We will soon have a black/Indian woman as the POTUS.
>>
>>16888996
Literally nothing you said is correct
>>
>>16889006
>>16888996
AHHHHH THESE FUCKING NIGGERS ARE PLAYING /POL/ 2.0 ON /HIS/ IM GOING FUCKING INSANE AAAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
>>16888826
Voting someone else's property away from them is massively gay and an evil distortion of political power.
>>
>>16889035
Wrong and wrong
>>
>>16889035
Nothing of relevance in this world is purely attributable to one's own efforts.
>>
>>16888826
>>16888996
Mods, please enforce global rule #3
>>
>>16889095
>Mods, please enforce global rule #3 when threads diverge in ways I don't want
fixed
>>
>>16889035
What kind of business cannot be built using public services? Private profits, public losses is a ridiculous stance
>>
>was reagen for the democrats
i guess but unlike reagen he didnt destroy the country, all things considered he was a good president though some speculate he may have heloped the financial crisis under bush
>>
Nobody knows anything about him because he didn't do anything. He was a CIA asset that helped traffic cocaine into the US in the 80's as governor of Arkansas and then laundered the money through whitewater
>>
>>16888800
>>budget surplus of $230 billion
Didn't exist.
Clinton and his advisors stole Social Security Trust fund money , and wasted it as usual.
They left IOW gov debt note there.
We are paying out money into social security fund 2nd time - all the money we pay now goes immediately to pay for boomer pensions to fill the debt note that Clinton left there.
That's why when GenX / Millenials will retire there won't be much money there as boomers stole it all.
>>
>>16889315
>Clinton was a CIA asset that helped traffic cocaine into the US in the 80's as governor of Arkansas and then laundered the money through whitewater
Also this.
>>
>>16889301
>i guess but unlike reagen he didnt destroy the country,
If anything, Clinton made it worse because he solidified neoliberalism as a bipartisan economic consensus and not a fringe right wing position

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.