[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: p.jpg (18 KB, 474x412)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Considering a historical context, draft-dodgers before say 1964 were in the wrong since they were completely cut off from the realities of the Vietnam war and most of the American populace found it to be a just war.

So, I'm in the right to call some of the boomer draft-dodgers faggots.
>>
>>16888976
Military drafts are not a legitimate use of state power. Anyone involved in ordering or carrying out drafts should be imprisoned on kidnapping, slavery, and conspiracy to commit murder charges, and sentenced to a life term of solitary confinement in an unlit soundproofed box, due to the evil nature of their actions. Give them quiet time to contemplate their sins and errors, and to atone.
>>
>>16888976
Draft dodgers are based. Only bottom of the barrel retards (mainly southerners and shitskins) die for Israel with a smile on their face.
>>
>>16889076
can i get a qrd on how israel benefited from south vietnam's survival
>>
>>16889079
You could say it directly benefited the military-industrial complex, which in turn benefited rich US Jews with links to the former. Anything past this is really stretching it.

Israel is on the other side of Asia

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.