[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: stalin.jpg (6 KB, 300x168)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
joseph stalin killed 7 million people in the USSR but why he was nominated for nobel peace prize?
>>
>>16889067
For getting rid of 7 million commies
>>
>>16889072
based
>>
>>16889067
War doesn't count
By that standard obama is a genocide too
>>
>>16889067
Stalin and the Soviet Union enjoyed a brief period of time in the early 1940s when they were incredibly popular in Western Europe because they were breaking the back of the Wehrmacht. In the UK, the USSR was seen with such affection between 1941-45 that when the Cold War started it was a painful and difficult task for Britain’s political leaders to convince the public that the Soviets weren’t so cool after all.
>Muh lend lease! Russians only won bc MUH LEND LEEESE! OH GOD IM LEND LEEEEEEEEEEEEEESING
yes I know about lend lease. Doesn’t change what I said.
>>
>>16889067
Hitler was nominated once as well
>>
How do you arrive at 7 million?
>>
>>16889214
OP is another bourgeois sophist pulling numbers out of his butt.
>>
>>16889067
>joseph stalin killed 7 million people in the USSR
No, he didn't.
>>
>>16889067
>joseph stalin killed 7 million people
He didn't.
/thread.
>>
>>16889081
What about forced famine and possible Ukrainian/Kazakh genocides?
>>
>>16889081
>By that standard obama is a genocide too
I am fine with this.
>>
>>16889369
>What about forced famine and possible Ukrainian/Kazakh genocides?
1: Debatable. 2: Not 7 million.
>>
>>16889067
Because he helped to create Holocaust myth and Israel state.
>>
>>16889217
Das rite commies never ever dindu nuffin wrong, and those that disagree will be executed!
>>
>>16889580
States always execute those who disagree with them, what is your point?
>>
>>16889589
Hard to do that in countries without death penalty. Good thing communists are smarter than that, and embrace control thru executions.
>>
>>16889405
A ton of people are qualified to submit nominations for the Nobel peace prize, they receive several hundred nominations each year.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.