[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (375 KB, 640x373)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
What would the Chinese version of this look like?
>>
>>16889367
S tier
>Mongolians, Japangs
>A tier
Amerikangs, French, Bongs
>B tier
Dutchoids
>C tier
Chinese people themselves
>>
>>16889367
S tier: sparrows
>>
>>16889393
>Dutchoids
>That time they took over Dutch controlled Taiwan and raped all of the women into submission.
God, that must have been so fucking hot.
>>
>>16889367
Shapur and Atilla should go down to A tier. Khosrow II and Gaiseric (is he even here?) should be S tier.
>>
>>16889567
Shapur stays in S tier. Vercingetorix should get a tier down instead (I mean, it's Vercingetorix there in the S tier, isn't it? I can't see it properly).
>>
>>16889367
S tier
Mongols, Manchu, chinese cult leaders
A tier
Turks
B tier Japan
C tier southern chinese
D tier tribes
>>
>>16889658
It's brennus
>>
>>16889658
not Vercingetorix, but BRENNUS, The first conqueror of Rome
>>
>>16889367
>S tier
Mongols, Khitans (Liao Dynasty), Showa-Era Japanese
>A tier
British, Manchus
>B tier
Ancient Vietnam, Toyotomi-ruled Japan
>C tier
Dutchs, other barbarians in the north and south
>>
>>16889687
>>16889688
Makes sense now. Thanks.
>>
>>16889367
Why claim Sassanids were enemies to the Chinese civs?
You could claim An Lushan, who was (at least half) Sogdian as well as a Zoroastrian priest on top of being a warlord who founded his own kingdom and destabilized Tang so much that is essentially collapsed
>>
>>16889658
Shapur was not an existencial threat to Rome while the other guys were, as well as Khosrow II
>>
>>16889730
Ah. I misread OP's post, yet answered it too
>>
>>16889367
S Tier: Eunuchs, Mongols, An Lushan, Europeans
>>
>>16889367
Manchus are number 1 and there is no close second.
>>
>>16889821
He captured a Roman Emperor, which was arguably the most humiliating defeat the Empire ever had until its very end. He started the 3rd Century Crisis, in which the Roman Empire almost imploded despite being in the height of its powers. He was certainly an existential threat.
He is the second most deserving of the S-Tier, behind Hannibal only.
>>
>>16890541
Empire was already destabilized by Severinians expanding the armies beyond need and Year of the Six emperors happening. A Roman emperor getting into slavery destabilized it further but it didn't start the Crisis. The Crisis was already on. Shapur basically got what he wanted - he beat the Romans, captured the emperor, got some stuff and left. Destroying the Rome was never his plan. Meanwhile, Hannibal and Khosrow went an all-out war with the goal of completely ending Rome's power and they were both pretty close to win. Brennus was close to razing the city when it was still on its infant stage and possibly altering the entire history. So, Hannibal, Khosrow II and Brennus were the only enemies that alone caused Rome an existential threat (if you don't count later Byzantine periods) and only they deserve to be S tier.
>>
>>16889428
Nah, Blacked is better. Riced just not the same, it's better for White women to be defile by a objectively inferior being like goblins or Blacks.
>>
>>16890923
By that logic Alaric should be S+ Tier because he actually got it. But I don't see anyone vouching for it.
Also, Khosrow is from the Bizantine Period as well, and I don't think he is even there, as the list seems to focus more on the Rome Proper.
>>
C: cranes, axles, runaway barrels and gears. S: shouting angry geriatics who cut corners for a quick buck
>>
>>16891988
>By that logic Alaric should be S+
Alaric sacked the city but the guys I mentioned tried to completely bring down the Roman state.
Sure, you can argue that the Sassanian war happened during Byzantine period.
Altough in my opinion it was the Sassanian war and the later Arab invasions that started the Byzantine period.
>>
>>16889367
S tier : Jurchens, Old Goryeo, Pre Later Yuan mongolics, Meiji Japan
A tier : Vietnam, Khitans
B tier : Dali, Tanguts
C tier : Chinese project managers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.